2 days then relapse for 3 years

The title is my basic streak. I need help to make a better streak.

I am jealous of others when I read about their streaks greater than mine.

2 days then relapse. That how it always is.

I feel that this is permanent fir me. Every one else i meet succeeds and I don’t succeed.

Will I ever get past 2 days or is this permanent?

3 Likes

You’ll get past it. I did fap for so much that I couldn’t hit 3 days. Now I am at 4.

2 Likes

Hello man, J this side.

@Vortexkicker bro first go to a free place and make you self alone from all the distraction and people and the electronic. Then while that solitary moment ask your self questions:

1. “Why do you want to increase your streak?”
  2. “What greater things you can achieve by following long duration nofap?”
    3.“Do you want greatness in your life?”
    4.“Can I get benefits while not being alone?”
    5.“What is my purpose in my life?”

All these kind of questions you ask yourself while that solitary moment. And don’t use google or youtube for all these questions. Rather think on your own. No matter how much time it takes for you to get the answer by your mind. By doing this you will understand that why can’t you follow the streak for long run. After getting all those answer you can write it. And follow it. Then you can go any where you want. And last but not least from the beginning don’t stay alone if you are try to focus on doing productive work during that time. And spend more time with your loved one.
If it helps or not let me know.
Thank you :blush:

2 Likes

J, nice to meet you.

I don’t have a wife. I have always been single. I live with my parents.

Thank you for you message. I will review it more than once. I live in a place where loneliness is all I have.

No single women anywhere. All married or in relationships.

I will update you on your advice to me. I am willing to use it and will definitely let you know.

Thank you for this advice.

3 Likes

I am so much greatful to help you man. Give it your best shoot. And keep growing.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.