[19M] Piyush_chandak's Diary Towards New LifešŸ‘ŠšŸ»

Yeah exactly same brother

Yeah thats the reason i mentioned all my reasons which lead to relapse so that i can overcome them up some were mine mistake and some due to others

Yep it does work for me too and thanks for the idea again
All the best to you too brother :heart::100:

2 Likes

No need to thank bro we are all here for each other :grin:
I am looking forward to see you back on track :facepunch:

2 Likes

18th Oct
Day 2

1. :white_check_mark:Offline classes
  2. :white_check_mark:Meditation 15 to 20min or video
  3. :x: Reading 30min
  4. :white_check_mark: Hw + extra study (aprx 9 hours with classes)
  5. :white_check_mark:German lessons (10 min)
  6. :white_check_mark:Family time
  7. :white_check_mark:Sleep 7 to 8 hours ( aprx 7 hours)
  8. :white_check_mark:Workout home (45 min 2 sessions)
  9. :white_check_mark:Drinking plenty water and other Hygiene stuff
  10. :white_check_mark:Filling diary daily and managing forums
  11. :white_check_mark: No junks ā€¦ proper food

After a long time it was hard to rise up again after a sudden loss for me so i had to take a break from diary stuff anyhow today almost everything done did boxing after a long time today so happy about that other than that nothing special just a normal day diet was completely followed and everything is good going now
Urges level - High (insane in afternoon)
Game on getting out of chaser effect soon now do your best!!
Will meditate and sleep now
Goodnight guys
TschĆ¼ss!!

2 Likes

So yeah again Day 4 and relapsed
Now frankly speaking these initial 4 days were hardest to me i tried everything i could like everything and i have never got such hard initial 4 days of nofap in my life ā€¦ i donā€™t know initially i had a fight with my female friend actually she was close to me i donā€™t know why it happened or anything so which was one of the reason i must say i shouldnā€™t care about such things and i just surfed along the google saw things like people are too happy around with many people around them or something yeah i regret on that too today and last 3 days one day i met my past friends and their ideology towards fap still sucks that to triggered me discussing all that shit around and again usage of phone increased i skipped reading meditation henceforth all i did was wrong i got tricked again and i still regret on that case but i have to rise back again last 4 days might be the worst to me as i could not study i had no motive to write anything in dairy forum reading like imagine i was not even able to sleep! It sucks how emotionally touched i get to the people who doesnā€™t care for me though and this happens a lot of times with me feels like i am a toy for them ā€¦ if any advice on how to not care about others and care about yourself first please do share if any books or anything related to such things it would be helpful for me ā€¦ i donā€™t know exactly but things happen to me and i just got stuck in pmo track again hope for a better streak now but i still regret i shouldnā€™t have done this ā€¦ though i think i will be strict with my mobile usage and productivity people i meet everything from now onwards hope so everything goes well now
I will update here soon:)
Thanks!

3 Likes

Oh shit. I hope you will come back to the trackā€¦

3 Likes

Oct 30
Finally touched milestone again(for me lol small steps big dreams:)

Day 10

Yeah i know i am posting again after a long time but last 10 days i was too busy and now i have literally no stamina to do anything many people know that i am even not posting or updating much these days as i am busy with my study stuff and other even could not complete my hobbies finally i got holidays today for a week due to festival after that again i will be busy as i was before as exams are alot near now but i am still in with nofap as my life and my health is certainly a mess sometimes i sleep for 3 to 4 hours or sometimes i even donā€™t sleep it also affects my healthā€¦ think i am stress ting myself up ā€¦ will start meditation finally even @The_integrous_one brother suggested me to do so atlleast for 5 min but i canā€™t sorry brother but now i know that thatā€™s only thing which can make me calm even @The_Brave_Pilot left forum due to study issues maybe he will meet up here soon lets see now ā€¦ as now holidays i will try to set up my habits again though have a lot of work of festival and studies but i have to its either now before its too late for me ā€¦ urges level goes extreme sometimes its null currently I am able to control myself will try to write here again( I promise each time and i forgot lol) i will try all i can thanks for you support guys sorry for updating late every single friend of mine here might be thinking whatā€™s the issue or even might be worried about me so it was must to update here up
Any comments and tips regarding matter are appreciated
See you soon guys
Peace :peace_symbol::v:t2:

3 Likes

Donā€™t feel sorry bro, I know you are busy, but even if you are studying you must be taking some breaks in between studies right? So slipping 5-10 minutes of meditation between two study sessions is not that nig a deal :sweat_smile:, give it a try.

1 Like

Yea i will try but its fact that i do take breaks and go down or have work in between and my breaks are like 5min after 3 hours :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: though like this i will never get time i have to take out time especially for such kindof stuff so i will do it now :100::v:t2:

1 Like

Damn man :fire:
Do you watch lectures or self study?

1 Like

Lectures are from morning 7am to 1.30 pm then i have online quiz 2pm to 3.30pm then sleep and all then again homework and self study household work ā€¦ sometimes i make food all this picks up my day so you can say both self and lectures
My CA exams are near now and almost half syllabus is left so have to buck up

1 Like

Oh ok ok, I have heard CA preparation is difficult and that becomes obvious from your schedule :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@The_integrous_one yes it is but i am just 17 and at foundation level lol but even though i started fast ,due to online time syllabus was slow and now they are speeding up like hell as our both 12th and CA exams are at gap of just a month so have to do everything lot of stress and burden thatā€™s why have to start meditation and everything else to be calm

2 Likes

Nice nice :sweat_smile:. You are really working hard then :fire:. Keep going

2 Likes

Thanks buddy but i still suggest donā€™t choose CA lol i even canā€™t manage time for gym or sports which i should i often read your diary and have a feeling of jealousy must say itā€™s good to do something physical other ways it sucks like this :pensive:šŸ„²

2 Likes

Oh man thanks I guess :joy::joy:.
But I am gonna give up playing for next 3 months as my exam is near, I wonā€™t stop morning workouts though.
P. S I am a graduate so I donā€™t have to choose now, I just have to clear some exam and get a government job

2 Likes

Oh wow almost well settled for me long time to go all the best for your exams though we will talk soon bed time now as weekend will sleep hard lol and yes donā€™t cut off whole physical work its necessary for sure to fresh up even i will manage once diwali is over as busy till then
See you soon buddy
Goodnight)

3 Likes

Yeah bro I am not cutting out my morning dumbbell workouts, itā€™s necessary to maintain focus throughout the day and overall health.
Goodnight bro!

2 Likes

Donā€™t Worry brother I believe in you always

2 Likes

@KiddoJay2021 glad you came back i missed you though:( how you doing buddy?

3 Likes

Not in a good mood brother but I am happy to be back

4 Likes