[19M] Ashish diary

2 Likes

Sometimes i feel my challenges does not vanish even after putting efforts and feel down. But then i remember the supreme god is just examining me if i lose or remain vigilant on my path by his blessing.
My devotion towards the supreme should remain unaffected of these materialistic outcomes. Supreme will definitely bestow me what is perfect for me.

1 Like

1 Like

Big urges but i am bigger and better to handle.

download-compresskaru.com

3 Likes

goodluck mate n dont give up. We will conqur it. just dont peak n edge in-between. alll the best

2 Likes

Thanku bro. I am not giving up this time . Not falling in this loop again. Best wishes to you as well keep moving. We will rise…

3 Likes
2 Likes

Keep hustling i will make it through.

2 Likes

2 weeks done

3 Likes

Keep going, keep growing.

3 Likes

Just amazing weather today ;
When your dopamine lvl comes to normal lvl you find bliss and hapiness in even small things .truly feeling that.

3 Likes

What’s your Age bro and what are you studying?
Keep going forward brother!!
And the weather is Amazing. Where are you from?

2 Likes

19 years pcm jharkhand

2 Likes

JEE preparation ?
(…)

1 Like

Yes bro will attempt

2 Likes

3 Likes

images (10)

I may be a tiny seed now trying to grow out of the sand but one day i will be a huge tree giving fruits and shed to others.

3 Likes

3 Likes

5 morning rituals i follow + intend to follow with time

1. affirmation + visualisation just after waking up
  2. gentle stretching < want to include>
  3. lukewarm water
  4. washing eyes
  5. curry leaves/ amla < want to include>
  6. gratitude towards god / gaytri mantra
2 Likes

Yesterady had a very bad dream which was explicit. May be i should avoid eggs after 6 pm. Brain capabilities has certainly improved could easily grasp as well as revise concepts in fraction of time. Watched a podcast of dr andrew huberman which is as always very interesting and fun . Played cricket after months got out on first ball in first match.but in second match played well as was able to hit 3 boundaries every over. Evening walks after 5 pm are very helpful in lowering body heat for me . Also the scenery is very vivid and mesmerizing . Never forgets to bow down to lord shiva lingam which falls on the path. Procrastination is slowly decreasing but need to work on that. I am becoming better every day . Jai hanuman

2 Likes