[18M] Kxhio’s diary

TIME ONCE GONE IS GONE FOREVER

I’m doing Nofap coz I want to be the best version of myself. Since the beginning of the new year I have relapsed 4 times , and Tbh I was not expecting too much from myself , as I have been stuck in chaser for last 7 months . I don’t use my phone much , so usually don’t get triggered by some picture or video , it’s always a thought that comes in my mind and I always end up relapsing . I have noticed I don’t do exercise and meditation on regular basis that is my main problem . So this is my weak area on which I have to work .

What I will be doing to tackle urges ?

1. 5minutes cardio workout
  2. Meditation
  3. Go for a walk
6 Likes

All the best buddy !!! Have a successful journey ahead

3 Likes

2022-01-03T18:30:00Z

Cold showers✔️
Walking
Meditation✔️
Work-6hrs

These are the habits that I have to build and focus on…:muscle:

4 Likes

2022-01-05T18:30:00Z

Cold showers✅
Meditation✅
Work-6hrs(4.5hrs)
Workout
No overeating :white_check_mark:( I’m thinking of including this in my schedule, as I overeat when I’m stressed :disappointed_relieved:)

3 Likes

Good going brother :fire::fire:. I also relapse because of my thoughts and messed up routine. But , we can do this. Let’s improve

3 Likes

2022-01-06T18:30:00Z

Cold showers✅
Work-6hrs✅
Meditation✅
Workout✅

2 Likes

2022-01-07T18:30:00Z

Ahh I messed up today…Need to fix loopholes in my schedule , as third wave is here and I can’t go outside of my house. I have to focus on my work . I always end up regretting that I don’t have enough time to finish my work , but the irony is that I have enough time, but out of that I waste few days 🤦🤦

2 Likes

Day 0

I’ll be doing digital detox this time along with no listening to music …

1 Like