[18M] Ambrose Asylum - I'm mad for Victory

I’m down relapsed …

Slept late at 3 yesterday and ended up relapsing…

2 Likes

What the fuck dude
:disappointed::disappointed::disappointed::disappointed:
You are not serious about it bro

2 Likes

Hmmmm , I am sad that this relapse happened at my day 5 , but not that much sad coz I know the reason why it happened or where I went wrong …
Working towards it …:surfing_man:‍♂

3 Likes

@Dean_Ambrose Ask yourself one question, are you doing the same mistakes again and again? if yes then you need to learn something from your failure

do you have any reasons to stop pmo?
in your past, was there any incident where you completely refused to fap and keep doing your work instead?

4 Likes

Hmmm , I need to do introspection why I’m doing it again , why I’m lagging behind.

I’ll be less active for few days , Ur right I need to observe my patterns and mistakes and most important why I’m repeating that again …

I’ll be back soon .

Signing out

Peace✌

6 Likes

Bro, from what I have observed, you are kinda consistent in staying up late at nights, and adding to that, during most of those times , I see you here. So bro, from my own personal experience, I can tell you that this makes you more vulnerable to falling to that trap, since during late night, we are not completely conscious and that mentally tough. If you’re not doing anything productive during late nights, then don’t stay awake. Lay down straight on your back and try to sleep. Don’t make yourself vulnerable bro. You can overcome this challenge, I believe in you.

6 Likes

I agree . Study in day time bro… have a sleeping pattern…11 to 6am or 7am like that…no matter what, daily sleep at that time, it’s okay if you dont study desired time on that day, make it tomorrow. Dont push too hard. If need to push harder in allotted time , not more than that is advisable

5 Likes

HAPPY NEW YEAR
I have to fight a lot of battles this year , and at the end of 2021 , I want to say to myself I won and gave my best …

We all will win , Stay strong

RESOLUTION’S
1.NO YOUTUBE (ONLY FOR STUDIES )
2.CONSISTENT IN STUDIES
3. NOFAP

5 Likes

Happy new year bro !:partying_face::partying_face:
This is year is going to be the best year of our lives.
We must do whatever it takes to become the best in this year.
Wish you best of luck

5 Likes

Yes , God will guide us through this PMO amd we will come out of this dark world with flying colors,

All the best

5 Likes

2021-01-01T18:30:00Z

Ahh, things are getting tough … It’s tough coz of my laziness and carelessness, that I waisted time in past .Now time is taking each and every thing it can take from me . I have to keep going , as there is bright sunshine and happiness waiting for me on other side .

3 Likes

Don’t start new year with tears that you wasted time. Fight! Stop wasting time. Body needs some time after relapse to be strong again, to be ready for working many hours a day. Add 15 minutes of studying every 2 days, add 10 minutes of working out every day. Be better version of you. Do affirmation of yourself, be proud of everyday new achievements. Good luck, brother!

2 Likes

Just gave mock test today , so got low score today , so was feeling low today … But I’m ready and working on my weak topics and will get good score in next one .:fire::muscle:

And yeah I’m also increasing my exercise use Time everyday .

5 Likes

2021-01-03T18:30:00Z

Wake up at 9✅
Pray to god :white_check_mark:
Meditation :white_check_mark:
Start studies at 10❌
Nofap :x:
Affirmations :white_check_mark:
Exercise :white_check_mark:
No d**k touch❌
No YouTube :x:
Sleep at 2 :white_check_mark:

4 Likes

Bro if you have very less time then do meditation 3 mint , 2 times in a day . Only 3 mint …focusing on breathing…only 180 sec…:fire::fire::fire::fire:

5 Likes

Relpased again , I’m sorry guys :sob::sob: I’m useless

2 Likes

You’re not useless @Dean_Ambrose you’re an amazing person who is probably going to engineer some modern marvel soon. You are on noFap, and no one every said the path to succcess is easy, only that it’s worth it.

How to know you’re on the right path?
You’re on the right path if:

• you’re fighting the desire to be mediocre
  • your taming your body’s desires
  • you hit the bed tired
  • you thought keep saying ‘Give up’ but you relinquish them
  • you do hard things
  • you embrace pain
  • you embrace discipline
  • you push yourself
  • you motivate others to do the same
  • you keep facing self doubt, but you are resolved to push though
  • you face problems , but YOU PUSH THROUGH

P.U.S.H.
Persist. Until. Something. Happens.

Are you going to give up now or are you going to push? Remember, after 2 weeks of noFap it’s much easier-aim to hit 2 weeks at least-no small goals like 3 days etc. 14 days do or die-if you’re ready.

6 Likes

Amazing brother @debellator
@Dean_Ambrose You know it has been 5 days since the new year started. And have a look at the leaderboard of 2021 LMSC , More than 5 to 6 people have already failed.
If it would be easy then everyone could have done it.
But the truth. It’s not.
You have to have a strong reason.
And determination that you don’t want this anymore.
When urges instead of fighting with it.
You go out and chill a little bit.
Embrace the world around you.
Determination brother, Determination.
That’s the only thing anyone need in order to achive something great. There is only 1 person in this forum who is on day 1000+ if it was easy then everyone could have done it.
Don’t give up my friend.
They also failed. But they didn’t gave up. They fought and were determined found many strategies and then something might have worked for them.
What’s your why ?
Best of luck bro.
I know you will not give up.

2021 is not about giving up it’s about earning what we deserve.

:fire::muscle::fist_right:

5 Likes

Thnx @rewire_user @debellator , for motivating I’ll surely get up and beat the hell out of this shit … I’ll not let PMO destroy me …

@debellator I accept ur challenge ,I’ll complete 14 days this time , I’ll push myself :triumph::triumph::fire:

3 Likes

Build your own strategy, If you will do it the way you did previous time. You will end up doing what you did in the past.
How can you expect things to change while you are doing the same thing everytime.
First you have to change everything.
Not just by words.
I want to see what’s your plan brother.
Wish you best of luck !
:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::fist_right::fire:

3 Likes