[18M] Ambrose Asylum - I'm mad for Victory

Bro you are stressed only because you relapsed yesterday, focus is also very bad in 1st two days after relapse. Just keep in mind next time whenever you are about to relapse that you are sabotaging your studies badly because of this. It takes me atleast 3-4 days after a relapse to do long hours of effective study.

5 Likes

DAY 1

Urges are coming , but not that strong . Distracting ,myself by watching movies . Starting with 5 hours study , will increase it slowly slowly.

3 Likes

Day 1
Update
Feeling sleepy, no will to study . Although I have done workout . Only studied 2 hrs till now . Urges are also coming .trying to control :person_in_lotus_position:‍♂:person_in_lotus_position:‍♂

3 Likes

Day 1
Update 2
My mind wandering here there when I started studying , weird thoughts are coming. Concentration is reallly poor right now . I’m thinking of completing my pending projects rather than waisting time , and will get back to studies in few days .

No urges are coming right now .

3 Likes

DAY 1

Finally day 1 is about to end in 9 hours . Not that much productive , but managed 5 hrs study . Tomorrow new day , new opportunities .:heart_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::innocent:

5 Likes

DAY 2

Little but improvement in concentration, completed 2 hours till now , aiming 9+ hours today … Little but urges, but controlled my mind . Will get back to work after workout .

5 Likes

No don’t do this…focus on 6 or 7 …don’t take risk…

4 Likes

Just take it to the hard level .Dont use your phone/laptop etc nothing
JUST GO IN DOPAMINE DETOX UNTIL YOU BREAK YOUR HIGHEST STREAK
AND GOOD LUCK

3 Likes

Home alone , and urges at peak . Cant focus :persevere:

1 Like

Meditate, urge surf and work out till you’re too tired to do anything else.

Do it now

4 Likes

DAY 2
Ok urges are controlled now , although studies 7 hours till now , but I would say 3 hours only effective, rest time I was fantasizing and feeling the urges .

7 Likes

Hey, stop thinking about streak for a while, stop thinking about doing noPMO. Think about what you have done, what you have learned already. Think about what to study next. Do something that relax you like listening to music or drink tasty tea and then go back to work :wink:

4 Likes

END OF DAY2

Thought of studying at 9pm , but coz of NICK , couldn’t study … Will study tomorrow :joy::joy:

3 Likes

DAY 3

1:00am --7:00 am :white_check_mark:

All the best everyone for today .Let’s win this war against PMO together.

5 Likes

DAY 3
Strong urges are back …I need to be strong , cant go back now :persevere:.

WHEN GOING GETS TOUGH, THE TOUGH GETS GOING

4 Likes

Me too brother :confused: I’m fighting the urges every time I sit to study. But PMO? Nah, only losers do that.

6 Likes

Ok I controlled the urge , I hope u also did :fire::fire::fire::fire:. Cant focus , mind saying one peek , but no 1 peek and my last 1 week streak became 0 …

Need to be careful next few hours​:face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

END OF DAY3

Tough day, a lot of urges today . Not a productive day .

4 days completed . I think my streak may have got reset as I deleted the app. I’ll reinstall it , was running out of space :joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

@Dean_Ambrose why did you reset your counter brother ?
You uninstalled the app or something,
Never the less keep going brother only 1 day left.
Get through it, no thoughts of pmo in 2021,
I will reset my app, A new journey with no regrets.

2 Likes