[18 M] The War Against Fap; The journey of becoming a man

Recently I have realized I am not the best with confidence, girls, or stress. I am relying on a dopamine surge to boost all of that…but in reality it just makes it worse.

Day 1, Hour 0
I relapsed again it got to me. I can see the triggers better and better with each relapse. Over sexualizing girls has become a day to day habit I didn’t realize I had or even thought about. I was fine all day until work. I kept just seeing beautiful girls come in and instead of thinking about how I could talk to them or compliment them. All I thought about was their assets and how they would be in bed. I am going to try a thing I have heard of people doing for various other things and it may work for me. I am going to create either a pinch point or a certain action every time I think about anything sexualized and in doing so immediately doong something to keep myself busy when I hit said pinch point. It may work and it may not. I have realized that most relapses happen because of something on my phone so I deleted all social media and limiting time spent on my phone besides watching TV. I will not be defeated again in battle and eventually I will win this war I have been fighting. Wish me luck!

2 Likes

No I an not religious, but I am curious about this other approach.

1 Like

Day 1, hour 20
Feeling more focused already. Was not too hard today. Going outside in nature helps a lot!

1 Like