[18 M] Eagle's High Fly

Finally thought of writing a daily diary. I have seen here many people are journalising their daily goals and feelings. I too feel that writing it down and getting support from all the fighters here and my companions will boost up my zeal to fight. I will write down my daily life experiences and my goals.

It’s now just have been Day 0. As the first few days we feel the guilt much more than other days, so I will write down each and everything I want to achieve and the reason to be in this journey.

Reasons to Change:

• My whole life have been a mess till now. I am at the peak age to build up my career or just let it go down. My family conditions are getting down. So, it’s time for me to make up my career and improve the condition.
• I don’t even have the confidence to stand in my balcony. The fear of people and social anxiety has taken its extreme in my life.
• I have lost all my will to create something or live my life. I have always been accustomed to dark rooms with shining rectangles.
• I don’t have any energy left inside me. The whole is drained. I’m 18 and is the youth power of my country. But the youth, am draining out day in and day out.
• My health is not something to be proud of. Still now there’s not some major problem but I guess to soon some dreaded disease could attack me.
• I have no achievements in the past 8 years. Nil.
• I want to take control of my life amd myself. Why should some damn pixels decide who I am.
and many more that are destroying my life.

Beginning the journey towards Life

Sharing code: 82njp4

10 Likes

I will be watching your diary.

2 Likes

Yup. Hope this will be of great support to me.

4 Likes

Hey…are u there?
What bout ur streak bro?