1 half term
2 finals

2 Likes

Your age is 15.
I was in 10th at the age of 16th.

2 Likes

My friend is 15, he passed out 12th with me, rest of us are above 18

2 Likes

So, the new rules came of CBSE Boards that there will be Boards for 11th, 8th, 5th class I guess? So, is the rule cancel or itā€™s being follow from this year.

1 Like

1 Like

These rules apply from next year I guessā€™

1 Like

:scream::scream::scream::scream:
You Friend is LEGENDā€¦:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:
Heā€™s extraordinary, skipped kindergarten, took admission directly in 1st standard then skipped 2nd standard too.

2 Likes

1 Like

We donā€™t get admission like this we have to show our report card to the school to get admission in a classā€¦:sweat_smile:.
Your friend @vickyx he is so, lucky that he will complete his graduation and education soon as compared to others who are same agedā€¦ If he want he may take a gapā€¦

3 Likes

Well, in my school itā€™s the same but he was a special case so he got away like that.

2 Likes

Your friend be like

#Thanos was real

3 Likes

Indian education system is so outdated and messy. In current times one doesnā€™t need to study to get good marks, there are so many loopholes that itā€™s just so easy to exploit. In my 10th pre boards I didnā€™t know a single word about the syllabus, but I had some contacts in the administration so easily got all the question papers before exams. Boom! 90+ without studying.

Donā€™t really on studying, afterall you ainā€™t getting any knowledge, theyā€™re just testing your memory. Simply find the loopholes and get ahead.

3 Likes

Special case :rofl::joy::joy:

This word is so funnyā€¦

3 Likes

100% true brother.
Our schools only want results from usā€¦
They donā€™t do anything but they want somethingā€¦

2 Likes

They want to test our memory
100% trueā€¦

2 Likes

School are just making us " ratta " They tell us to learn not to understandā€¦:expressionless::expressionless::neutral_face:

4 Likes

Thatā€™s why Iā€™ve always opposed the education system, Iā€™m glad they changed it after so many decades. One may get 90+ after studying day and night but his knowledge will be at square zero.

2 Likes

What we can do nowā€¦
Itā€™s our fault or Indian govt. Canā€™t tell ā€¦

3 Likes

Not just India, itā€™s a global problem. Gone those days when degree held value in your resume. Now Entrepreneurs are looking for skilled people. If one wants to succeed in the future then they need to work on their skills. Thatā€™s what the new education policy will try to implement, so I guess itā€™s best for the upcoming students.

4 Likes