[17M] Prothekter_aden's Diary 🗡

Nothing, just came here to tell that i finally have Spotify premium :star_struck::joy:

5 Likes

First time?

4 Likes

Yes :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:
First time :joy:

4 Likes

12-02-2023

Day 4
Hello hello people its been a long long time ik.
Well a lot has happened too. I had my exams… Then exams and then vivas. It sure was a hectic time but now im free till the finals and pre-final objective tests which wre prolly after or between the 12th boards. I’m currently on a religious trip in Karnataka and Andhrapradesh. It’s been a really good one till now.
Given the fact that I’m the only teenager or the person who is under 30. Yep. Out of 71 people im the only one who is under 30 :skull:
They treat me like a slave :rofl:. I’ve gained the following qualities over the past few days:

1. Pure heart. No gali.
  2. A lot of patience and increase in my temper.
  3. Cooli. (Ha bhai 100kg bhi to dalo bache pe. JAVAN LADKA JO HAI NA)
  4. Professional Photographer :camera_flash::rofl:
  5. Fitting anywhere. (I can fit anywhere and in any vehicle in any seat.)

But that aside i cam feel some change in me. Like this trip is changing me. It’s really making me question my old beliefs about spirituality and the importance to be given to it. I have understood that spiritual health is just as important as that of physical and mental. :100:

We’ll thats all for today. Maybe I’ll start keeping a log regularly from today onwards. Lmao hoping to.
Thanks for reading!
And how are y’all doing!?:muscle::fire:

7 Likes

Damn dude that’s awesome :fire:.
What kind of trip are you on? How did your parents decide to send you with so old people? And who are these people?

4 Likes

Are bro im not alone like we as a family booked a travel companies package. There are total 71 people and 8 of them are my family members.

The kind of trip i am on involves darshan of all forms and temples of the god named ‘Datta’. Like basically an epic was written on him and we are visiting all the places mentioned in that epic. (not all only in Maharashtra, Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh since we cover like 90% places in these 3 states. Rest are in gujrat)

Its like at each new place there’s new information on him and various kinds of traditions and everything.
Then theres the food. Just sexi. Pure love.

And every place has something peculiar info on spirituality abt it. That is the forge for my ideals and to refine them.

6 Likes

Ohk nice nice.

Yeah that’s what I was thinking.

5 Likes

Hey bro, I just got your diary in my feed for the first time. I read your story of yours and I can say I cal relate to some of the points you have said.
I also read you kept your addiction from your parents and didn’t told to them. I am not forcing you but you should tell your father buddy. The reason I am saying is that,
it is better to say to your father about this rather than have that small regret within you.

When I reached 8 days, I opened up to my father and asked him if he masturbated and he told me very calmly “Yea I also masturbated and everyone does?”. At first, my reaction was priceless, because I am from India and we all know how Indians are about this topic.

So I told him I am doing no-fap and there are many benefits and he just told “Ok”. So I think you should also open up to your father.

Btw good luck to you bro. May you reach the level of Goku. I have never talked to you but just wishing you good luck :smile::v:

Gotta go, exams are on 17th and gotta study.

7 Likes

Giga Chad Ok GIF - Giga Chad Ok GIFs

3 Likes

Dude :skull::coffin:

Let’s assume you asked it in hindi “papa aapne kabhi muth maara/hastmaithun kiya”.

Your dad is cool af.

If i will ask this question to my dad then I will be Late Sholt Tenkerrot :coffin: fs.

All the best Aden :saluting_face:

All the best Abhi bhai :people_hugging:.

6 Likes

I am doing this since last 4 years still not improving guess the habit :new_moon_with_face::new_moon_with_face::new_moon_with_face:.

4 Likes

You love to PMO?

4 Likes

Yeah wtf :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:… .
… .

5 Likes

How much more do you want to improve ?
10 times a day ?

4 Likes

You want us dead😂

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

@Sholt_Tenkerrot Damm, :joy_cat: then don’t need to ask bro. Good luck to you bro. :smile:
@BlackMagic123 Eyy no bro. :smile: I don’t want anyone dead.

4 Likes

You have balls of steel :saluting_face:

3 Likes

Totally unexpected reaction from an Indian parent :joy:

3 Likes

Did he give you some advice ?

3 Likes

Nope, he was confused at first. I think dad thought “what is this boy doing?”
I told him all the benefits of doing it and he was confused, but he just nod his head.

3 Likes