[17M]Daily goals of Gaelyang

Hi guys,

I’m a 17 years old boy suffering with the problem of PMO . I also have problem of panic attacks and anxiety . I started nofap on 7th October,2020 and after 4 months of nofap , i’m able to go 25 days clean(don’t remember exact, as it was back in November 2020). Currently i’m on Day 12 of nofap and i’m following easy peasy method as suggested by one of my friends and doing exercise daily. I’m having an exam on 26th April and i’m currently preparing for it , but due to brainfog and less concentration i’m not able to focus much .

So i’ll by tracking my whole day, by writing what i have done in whole day in the diary to keep track where i’m loosing time .

43 days left to exam.

8 Likes

I relapsed 2 times few hours ago , I couldn’t sleep due to the urges last night then i started scrolling through Instagram and relapsed . I’m not able to move ahead of 2 weeks mark :slightly_frowning_face:. I always end up relapsing at day 12 or 14. My final semester exam are going to start from April and I’m damn scared , I’m only able to do 4-5 hrs of studies in a day :grimacing:

3 Likes

I deleted Instagram and blocked the google play store to prevent installing it again.

Few days back I was feeling so depressed and lonely , that I couldn’t complete my daily targets , so I decided to take a break and just to play and enjoy and avoid studies . After a refreshing break of 4 days I’m ready to work again .I have to make my parents proud , they have struggled a lot for me .

42 days left .

3 Likes

I relapsed yesterday night :sweat:. After my fall from 13 days streak , I’m relapsing badly . Can’t focus .

2 Likes

Bro, try again. Don’t let stress get better of you. You can do this, believe in yourself.

3 Likes

I again relapsed in the morning and now having severe headache , only studied 3 hrs till now . I have been a complete mess since last 3-4months , I make schedules everyday and always fail to complete them . I’m not able to stay in discipline , that is the key for nofap…

In morning I decided to start study after waking up , but I couldn’t convince myself to start and started watching g Tv and YouTube and then relapsed. I’m not able to convince myself to start studying after waking up .

Since last 3 months , I can’t tell you all how many times I broke , I cried .I’m not able to control myself. It seems like I’m completely stuck in the blue side .

1 Like

The same problem I have but I am tackling this problem of using phone while studying with the "forest " app… you can also try it or other similar app while you study …:fire::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thnx buddy , I’ll try this.

1 Like

I’ll also try the forest app , I hope it works for making me disciplined.

1 Like

From now I will be posting my daily goals here and try to complete it everyday and will post at night whether I was able to complete it .

GOALS FOR TOMORROW

Wake up at 8
Make my bed
Self improvement work for 1 hr
Start studies by 10
Study 8 hrs(minimum)
30 minutes walk after Dinner
No YouTube

3 Likes

2021-03-18T18:30:00Z

Wake up at 8✅
Make my bed✅
Self improvement work :x:
No YouTube :x:
30 minutes walk✅
Study 8 hrs :x:(3 hrs only , need to improve​:persevere:)

A lot of urges hit today , so I spent most time on the forum only , I’m happy after 4 days of continuous MO , finally today I completed 1 day. Watched YouTube for 3 hrs , I’m happy it’s less than my average usage .

1 Like

Goals for 20thMarch

Wake up at 8
Make my bed
Yoga
Self improvement work
Study 8 hrs(min)
30 minutes walk
No YouTube

You are a winner kid :joy:, I lost . No fuck off from here before i report you again to the moderator,

This is no way of talking.
You two don’t have even a single bit of self respect, did you not learn anything from your ban?

1 Like

I didn’t complete any task today. I went to sleep at 4 am , and woke up at 9 with severe headache. Then studied for 3 hrs and headache became too much painful. Then did brunch , and wasted time on YouTube and games , then I slept for 5 hrs in the evening then my headache was little bit relieved .
Another same boring day and same things and once again I failed to follow my schedule.

1 Like

Hey bro @Gaelyang you haven’t posted in past 9 days, saw you online that’s why asking how are you doing? Btw our friend @Dean_Ambrose is also unbanned now, I think you both are so similar maybe you should talk.

2 Likes

My final exams got shifted to 15 th April, so was busy in studies .
Bruhh I’m sick of this Dean thing , I literally don’t know Who is Dean and why everybody saying me dean . I’m pissed know.

2 Likes

Oh that’s great. If you have the log you can update your study hours in study challenge.

No bro we just had some confusion regarding that. It’s just that how can two people be so similar. But now as our friend @Dean_Ambrose is also present here we can clarify that.
@Gaelyang

1 Like

Yo what happened here :joy:?

1 Like