17 Days.. and i can see the attacks of Lust

The mind plays games to make u fap. Its important to notice that. And continue your revealed journey ahead without reacting. Give it no importance. Its may b sign of recovery.

Attack 1,
I saw one other people’s beautiful wifes yesterday on fb images. Started browsing like old days imagination working fast in lustful direction. As it is conditioned like that. Then i started to kiss my own wife and touch her all over even if she was in work n resisting. Just then ! I stopped, had a look to what was i doing n why? Understood that Mind was trying to take a peep. I closed the fb , did stop un wanted touching to my own wife for which she thanked me and was happy n full of love.

Attack 2,
At night in dream. Had some unknown beautiful lady gave me BJ ! (No nightfall happened) and many ladies in dreams started to talk vulgar.

Still I live tall to share these common attacks to u guys. I have been in this since last 37 years and now the cycle is known. Will is needed and a little , just a bit more little dedecation towards refraining this evil act. Day 17 complete looking for infinity and beyond.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.