[ 16m] ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ, ๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™‹๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™๐™š๐™™ - ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™š๐™ง๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™’๐™ง๐™–๐™ฉ๐™๐Ÿ”ฅโšก

12 November 2022

6 Nov - 1 time
8 Nov - 3 times
10 Nov - 2 times
11 Nov - 2 times
12 Nov - 1 time

I didnโ€™t workout since last 9 days, because of my laziness and and piles problems, it was hard for me to sit because of the pain (literal meaning of ga**d phattna) , now itโ€™s good. Tomorrow i will do yoga and cardio and will follow the workout plan from monday. Studied for 1.5 hours. Now i am making 1 or 2 days streak, i can resist the urge ,hopefully i will get rid of this addiction soon cause itโ€™s been 3.5 years of this addiction now.

Thatโ€™s all for today thank you and have a great day!!!

Good night.

Thank a lot God :pray:.

6 Likes

I m glad you didnโ€™t fap on my birthday. :sweat_smile: I was intensely searching for 9 November in this list.

6 Likes

Oh no,you should have told me about your birthday before , now I am feeling sad, why i didnโ€™t wish you.

Happy belated birthday bhai ! May God always help you to improve and bless you with happiness!

3 din baad wish kr rha main :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Bhai u have piles??? At this early age???
No way. I donโ€™t believe it. :no_mouth: :no_mouth:

2 Likes

Jo sunta hai yahi bolta hai :smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear:.

2 Likes

Ohh common man thatโ€™s completely Ok. You are not an astrologer :sweat_smile:

Thank you buddy !! :maple_leaf:

3 kya 30 din baad bhi wish karte to bhi koi dikkat nhi thi mjhe :sweat_smile::full_moon_with_face:

2 Likes

Sometimes early age me bhi ho jata haiโ€ฆItโ€™s not so rare or like taboo. You should face it with full confidence and opt a healthy lifestyle. :maple_leaf:

3 Likes

Bro :skull::skull::skull:
Sach me kya :skull: kyuki agar if thats the case, i know how hard it must b for uโ€ฆ My unlce had it and i know firsthand how painful it isโ€ฆ Its CRAZY that u have it at this age.

3 Likes

Yeah going to the washroom is like a nightmare :coffin:. Sometimes itโ€™s hard for me to sit and walk :smiling_face_with_tear:.

Yeah, maybe itโ€™s because of digestive issues, i used to sleep and wake up late (still i am doing this, and also coaching messed up my eating timing) and i fapped many times instead of excreting :coffin: . Karni ka phal hai :smiling_face_with_tear:.

2 Likes

19 November 2022

15 Nov - 1 time
16 Nov - 1 time
17 Nov - 1 time
18 Nov - 2 time
19 Nov - 1 time

Woke up at 7:30 am and fapped because of the dream, and then i slept again and woke up at 10:15 am :smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear:. Studied for 1 hour. My body is fully recovered now, 2 days ago, i wasnโ€™t able to switch sides while sleeping because of the pain in my quadriceps . I will take a haircut tomorrow, i had a haircut 2 weeks ago :joy: most probably my mother will chide me fs :rofl:.

Tomorrow goals :-

• Finish basic maths
  • Finish 2 lectures of chemistry
    (2 hours before 12 pm , 3 hours before 6pm and 1 hour before 10:30 pm)
  • Meditation
  • Music

Thatโ€™s all for today , thank you and have a great day!!!

Good night!

5 Likes

Letโ€™s start againnnnnn

ezgif.com-gif-maker (5)

3 Likes

Ghost Rider Flame On GIF - Ghost Rider Flame On GIFs

2 Likes

Happy birthday in advance @Sholt_Tenkerrot :birthday::partying_face:
Am I invited to your party :new_moon_with_face:

1 Like

Thanks a lot bro.

As i have mentioned before, rc is like my family. Do family members need invitation? come here asap brother !!!

2 Likes

Thanks a lot brother :blush:

Alright Bhai on on my way to Concrete house :houses:

1 Like

Hell yeaahhh, waiting!!!:joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Dude idk what to do :sob:, they started to fight again, death would be more peaceful than this life. Most of my family members are fucked up as helll. I hate it tooo much :sob:, i really really donโ€™t like this life!!!

4 Likes

This is not in your hand. So Iโ€™ll suggest just donโ€™t listen to them or you can plug earphones. Actually many times I have also faced same situation as yours. So just ignore them if you want good mental health. :maple_leaf:

But this life loves you.
Happy Birthday Chhote :birthday: !!
Keep Growing and Glowing :zap::maple_leaf:

3 Likes

Man be a Man. No family is perfect, they argue, they fight, but no matter what happens, nothing and no one could ever break the circle of love between you :heart:

:joy::joy:
Nice nickname :rofl: Chote :100: :tada:

3 Likes

Its Chhote (mistyped in above post).
It means younger brother or you can say junior. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes