[ 16m] ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ, ๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™‹๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™๐™š๐™™ - ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™š๐™ง๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™’๐™ง๐™–๐™ฉ๐™๐Ÿ”ฅโšก

Wel, I guess someone enjoyed chees today :smile_cat::ok_hand:

Hmm, good luck buddy, I hope you will do 100%

Donโ€™t relapse Tomorrow or Iโ€™ll flag your posts :rage:

Kidding :joy::joy:

But maybe I will :roll_eyes::flushed::wink::joy:

2 Likes

Baby Scared GIF - Baby Scared Wtf GIFs

Tom Jerry GIF - Tom Jerry Relax GIFs

Baby Scared GIF - Baby Scared Wtf GIFs

4 Likes

Congratulations @The_Ambitious_One , you just won :trophy: the humor badge :beginner: :joy::joy::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Answer :-

Full stop.

Damn i came to update my diary, but itโ€™s too late (11:17pm) i have to wake up early so gotta go now, i will update it tomorrow.

Good night.

5 Likes

Damn is that a thing? Cheese momo and pizza must be separate right?

3 Likes

No actually it was momo with loaded cheeze and veggies on the top , just like pizza . It was delicious.

3 Likes

Oh nice :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

1 August 2022

Woke up at 8:30am .I was having urges i tried to sleep but i was changing my sleep position again and again, so at 1:30 am i woke up from my light sleep and fapped, then again fapped at 3:30 am, then at 9:30 and 10 am (while bathing). Received my product, i thought they will delay the product delivery. I was about to fap more but i was using that product after i got it.

2 August 2022

Woke up at 7:10 am (last night slept at 12 am). Found some issues in that product. I was about to do full body workout, but my mom was scolding me so did only leg, biceps, back and shoulder workout.

Stretching (Sarvangasana -1:30 min, Halasana- 1:20 min, chakrasana - 35 sec, shirshasana- 5 min, forward bend - 40 sec.)

(Did every workout for 1 minute)

Squats- 28
Lunges - 20
Shoulder press - 15 RB
Side lateral raise - 16 RB
Front raises - 12 RB (I)
Lat pull down - 20 RBY
Deadlift - 15 RBY
Seated rowing - 20 RBY
Biceps Curls - 20 RBY(B)
Preacher curls - 15 RBY
Hammer curls - 24 RB(I)

3 August 2022

Woke up at 6 am. I managed to fixed that issue of the product. Didnโ€™t workout and fapped twice (while bathing ) after 2 days. Talked to one of my friends on whatsApp (fck him). Watched some important videos. Tomorrow i have to go to hell (school) to get the marksheet and other things.

Tomorrow goals :-

:point_right: Wake up at 645 am
:point_right: Workout at 7:35 am
:point_right:
:point_right: Have breakfast before 9:45 am
:point_right: Finish 2 9th class chapters
:point_right: Finish 2 11th class lectures.
:point_right: Revise notes before sleeping
:point_right: Meditation thrice
:point_right: Listen music 30 minutes
:point_right: No socialmedia before breakfast
:point_right: Use phone for entertainment only for 2 hours
:point_right: Watch important downloaded videos
:point_right: Sleep around 10:30 pm
:point_right: Daytime nap not more than 40 minutes.

Thatโ€™s all for today, thank you and have a great day.

5 Likes

4 August 2022

Woke up at 6:45 am. As I started to workout, I thought itโ€™s 9:30am , it would be better to fap now, so I ended up fapping thrice today . Went to school but didnโ€™t get the tc and marksheet. Ate samosas and paneer patties. I have 6 days left, so will try to cover 9 and 10 chapters.

So didnโ€™t complete any of my tasks, except some of them.

:point_right: Wake up at 6:45 am
:point_right: Workout at 7:35 am
:point_right: Have breakfast before 9:45 am

Thatโ€™s all for today, thank you and have a great life.

Good night.

6 Likes

5 August 2022

Woke up late as i slept late yesterday, i was about to sleep earlier, but i was using rc that time becauseโ€ฆ . Fapped 4 times today, and watched papaya.

6 August 2022

From the last day the inverter stopped working and after the power cut in our area last night i wasnโ€™t able to sleep :smiling_face_with_tear:,and after 10 minutes the power was back. Woke up at 8:15 am. Talked to my friend for almost 2-2.5 hours. The inverter has been fixed . Ate dinner at 10:30pm , will sleep around 11:45 . I found my diary and it has a lot of things that made me cry, will write something in that diary, and i will post journal here after 3 months , have to finish that diary. Nowadays my procrastination habit is at its peak, i have been wanting to get rid of this habit since childhood. Fapped today twice and watched soft papaya.

:point_right: Wake up at 645 am
:point_right: Workout at 7:45 am
:point_right: Have breakfast before 9:55 am

Gokd night.

4 Likes

7 August 2022

Relapsed twice, woke up at 8 am. Didnโ€™t write anything in that diary. Todayโ€™s screen time 8 hours 24 minutes, 8-10 hours is normal for me :smiling_face_with_tear:, I donโ€™t even study from my phone.

Efforts 0%

Completed nothing :smiling_face_with_tear:.

8 - 8 - 2022

Didnโ€™t relapse. Woke up at 7:30 am, I used my phone again and didnโ€™t workout, wasted my day again .

9 August 2022

Relapsed at 2:28 am , woke up at around 8 am. Went to celebrate my (cousin) sisterโ€™s birthday, I didnโ€™t want to go but my parents were forcing me , lmao.

10 August 2022

Woke up at 8: am, went to the coaching centre for orientation class, enjoyed the day there, and i pranked there some people, i used my phone camera and started to take their reviews of the orientation class :joy:, and my friend told 2 guys that itโ€™s a prank he was telling them the truth, and then i said โ€œyou have been planked,look thereโ€™s a cameraโ€ and they almost waved their hand :rofl:. Came back to home at 7:15pm , met MR and Sanyam sir there, but i didnt take any pic with them :smiling_face_with_tear:. I have become fat , my shirt was fitting tight :smiling_face_with_tear::joy:.

#Professional_Yt_Reporter :joy:

11 August 2022

Woke up at 7:17 am, fapped twice after hitting day 2 , my phone keyboard is fucked up it suggests triggering words itself, thanks to my searches :sweat_smile::joy:, will clear data of the keyboard data tomorrow. Wasted my day again. I have to wake up super early tomorrow because of rakshabandhan, yeah here we are gonna celebrate it tomorrow. And also my class is going to start from tomorrow, tbh i am feeling nervous . @anon87955785 i will check in there tomorrow . Did yoga for 25 minutes.

Good night!!

5 Likes

I am sorry buddy :disappointed: , The challenge is closedโ€ฆ

1 Like

You should wait for a few days maybe before closing it, some people might join.

2 Likes

Its not because of lack of participation , but my life is screwed up these days. I will start a new challenge if everything comes on track.

2 Likes

Ok then. I will start a new challenge thatโ€™s a lot simpler and effective.

2 Likes

Relapses:-

12 August - twice
14 August - twice
15 August - once
16 August - once
17 August - once
18 August - twice
19 August - thrice
21 August - once
22 August - once
23 August - once
24 August - twice

24 August 2022

On 15 august my sister almost came to know about my addiction, this all happened because of my yt downloads related to lust control and all and you all know how these videos thumbnail looks like, i hadnโ€™t watched those videos, so yeah it happened because of my procastination habit. So nowadays i feel drained all the time because of my coaching (still i manage to fap :smiling_face_with_tear:) . I start to get ready for my coaching at 12:30pm and left for the coaching at around 1 pm, the classes are from 2:15 pm - 7:35pm then i come home at 9pm . And my stomach starts to pain because i donโ€™t eat anything for almost 9 hours . Nowadays my mother gives me some fruits and a bottle of sattu (even after having them i feel hungry) , at first i wasnโ€™t able to understand anything in chemistry now i am not even understanding physics and maths, i lose focus and bang :bomb::boom:. . Chemistry class is at the end when i feel exhausted, after coming home i want to sleep badly but because of dinner and phone i sleep at 12 am (i will fix thbacklogs. .2 days ago i almost lost in the crowd :joy:, thankfully i go home with my friends, that day i lost my focus and i lost in the crowd but later i called them and they found me :joy:,i visited that place after 5 years and i visited that place for 15 times since my childhood. Not going to coaching today will try my best to clear backlogs.

7 Likes

Do you mean entrance coaching like JEE or NEET ?

4 Likes

Yup jee.

Lag gye Lag gye

4 Likes

Allen me ho ya kisi aur me ?

2 Likes

FINALLY WE ARE BACK

goku

4 Likes