[ 16m] ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ, ๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™‹๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™๐™š๐™™ - ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™š๐™ง๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™’๐™ง๐™–๐™ฉ๐™๐Ÿ”ฅโšก

Oh fxx :grimacing::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
โ€ฆ

Apt

2 Likes

This is too damn funny man :joy::joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I know :joy: โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž

1 Like

Sholt - Are you using app or browser

The app

3 Likes

Then try to delete it and install it again, may be itโ€™s a glitch. Or try browser to use rc forum.

3 Likes

What is loofah though?

20 loofahs

2 Likes

Body scrubbing tool.

Bshshdhsjj

4 Likes

Ah shit,

20 characters

4 Likes

Ab bhai yeh goal kaise hoga jab 10:30 bje post kr rhe yhan :joy:

5 Likes

See you in morning (if i woke up):sweat_smile: Nice diary

2 Likes

6 Likes

I relapsed twice, i was controlling it since last day. And watched p after 5-6 days. Yesterday when i went out to bring some items i saw a girl, she was looking at me, she was well dressed (not gonna give details about this), at first i saw her from a distance but later i stopped looking at her and went to the shop(i wanted to see her as she was continuously staring me but i controlled myself). I was thinking about her again and again i even stopped myself almost 5 times but at last i relapsed on the main day :pleading_face::sob::sob:.

6 Likes

Main day??
Well 5 days is a big number . Slowly and steadily you will reach more. Also donโ€™t believe in negative self talk. Avoid it

4 Likes

Bro, reaching nearly 5 days after nearly months of mediocrity is a really great feat.
You have successfully started. :clap:
Now you just have to keep this up. :muscle:
and you can!! You have that much self control. Just believe in yourself and try reaching this landmark again and again until it seems quite normal.

Donโ€™t give up because you relapsed. Instead be happy that you abstained for 4days :fire: after being mediocre for many many months before that.

4 Likes

Serious things begin,

Son Goku was tired and hopeless, he canโ€™t do it in his super Saiyan form.

Itโ€™s time to dig deeper, deep inside, and get that voice out of him, the voice of freedom, the voice of anger, you had enough of this, get up and fight, fight Like a man, fight and get that energy stronger, transform that energy into a blue Ki.

I challenge you to an ultimate combat between us, the first one who relapses will lose, and the winner will proceed to fight Other stronger opponents.

Are you ready Super Saiyan Blue Sholt?

Cause I am

6 Likes

I also want to join. Letโ€™s have a battle of trio. I am no anime character. Iโ€™ll just choose a random lion in the forest :joy::joy::joy:

On a serious note, I am ready :muscle::muscle:

4 Likes

:ok_hand: rising - Lion :lion: :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

19 July 2022 :star2:

Todayโ€™s the day, and i was waiting for this day day. Because of this i was always saying T 127 Iโ€ฆ , but i relapsed on the main day. Todayโ€™s my late grandfatherโ€™s birthday, well i asked him about his birthday many times when i was a kid, but got to know about this after checking his documents for his d-certificate. He was an amazing grandfather but i wasnโ€™t a good grandson for him. He was simple, calm, sweet , supportive. He used to tell his childhood stories, share his experience and knowledge with us. He was my shield. He had really really cute smile.

I will improve , todayโ€™s relapse wasnโ€™t end of my story but it was the end of my bad habits.

Tomorrow goals :-

:point_right: Wake up at 5:30 am
:point_right: Workout
:point_right: Finish 3 lectures
:point_right: Revise notes before sleeping
:point_right: Meditation thrice
:point_right: Listen music 30 minutes
:point_right: No socialmedia before breakfast
:point_right: Use phone for entertainment only for 1.5 hours
:point_right: Watch important downloaded videos
:point_right: Sleep around 10:30 pm
:point_right: No daytime nap.

I am glad that I got the opportunity to be your grandson. Happy birthday dadaji :heart:.

9 Likes

Idk why but this made me smile. Thanks a lot.

I am ready, letโ€™s go brothers :fire::fire::fire::fire:.

8 Likes

Song of the day :-

:heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes