[ 16m] ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ, ๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™‹๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™๐™š๐™™ - ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™š๐™ง๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™’๐™ง๐™–๐™ฉ๐™๐Ÿ”ฅโšก

NTSE ke liye padhai kar raha hoga

2 Likes

Ooooooooooo haanannnnn!!!
NTSE abhi bhi hui nahi hai na :astonished:

1 Like

Nhi, he has gotten enrolled in an online coaching.

2 Likes

Online coaching??
For something like JEE foundation?

2 Likes

Yeah I think.
โ€ฆ
โ€ฆ

1 Like

I am trying to cover all the deleted syllabus of class 10th (Physics and chemistry) and revising class 9th Physics and chemistry.

1 Like

No, lol. Mujhe class 11 ache se start krna hai. 11th ke baad KVPY dunga aur bhi bich me koi aur scholarship exam ke baare me pata chle toh use bhi dekha jaayega.

Yup.

Yeah :smiling_imp::smiling_imp:. Class 11th JEE .

2 Likes

4 June 2022

Yesterday i forgot the lock screen pattern of my phone, and i was about to erase all data but after an hour and trying for many times, i unlocked it, that was an epic moment. So i fapped 2 days ago at 12am , yesterday i edged and eventually relapsed and today relapsed at 1:50 pm.

Yesterday, i did skipping - 640
and worked out for 45 minutes.

Today , i applied hair and face mask , so I didnโ€™t workout.

Thatโ€™s all thank you and have a great life.

2 Likes

Happened with me once, except I actually had to delete all my data :man_facepalming::joy:

1 Like

6 June 2022

Time for the muth-gatha.

So yesterday i fapped almost 5 times and i was about to caught by my parents , so i was fapping at around 12:30 am in the corner of my room, and however i felt like , someone is coming so i stopped and lied on my bed asap , and my mom saw me, i was sweating , and she saw me while i was lying i guess, so she asked me and i said that i was unable to sleep because of the heat, then she opened the windows and scolded me. And then i again woke up at 2:30 am to complete that unfinished work (fap), then at 9am i went to the bathroom to bath (fap), i fapped thrice in a row and my father was suspecting that i went inside the bathroom with my phone (which was true) cause i was there for almost 1 hour and 15 minutes and usually i come out after 40 minutes (yeah i fap twice and i take phone too), so i wrapped my phone in the towel and came out and i saved my life. So i have tackled this situation for more than 10 times since 3 years (3 years of fapping). And today i fapped thrice, two times in a row in the bathroom while bathing and at around 2 pm again in the bathroom. I am studying nothing tbh. I have to break this cycle, my routine is like this :- wake up at 7or 8 then waste time and go to the bathroom to bath (fap) with my phone between 9-10 am , then eat , sleep ,watch videos . Will wake up early tomorrow.

Thank you and have a great life.

3 Likes

Oh man, I shouldnโ€™t be laughing but this is funny af :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Just donโ€™t take your phone with you to the bathroom, sorted

2 Likes

Itโ€™s not easy for me, but i will try my best .

2 Likes

Yeah papa ke saamne rkh ke jaana phone :joy:. That way youโ€™ll have a sense of accomplishment aur papa ka shak bhi door ho jaaega.
And remember we are on a study duel tomorrow, whoever spends more time studying wins.

2 Likes

Yeah, time to comeback.

2 Likes

Hellllllllll yeeeeeaaaahhhhhh

2 Likes

Thatโ€™s what she said.

Ok i wonโ€™t use st and thatโ€™s what she said before i hit 10 days :relieved:.

2 Likes

I was about to write she said joke on this :joy:.
But I stopped.

Oh yeah cool :fire:.
Gnde vichaar na hi laen tbhi acha hai :joy:

2 Likes

Ghar par koi bolta nhi itne time kya karta hai bathroom main

2 Likes