(16M) Paarth's Nofap and semen retention diary

Day-33 completed
Woke up at 8 15 am
Urges- Zero
No peeking
No nightfall

Quite good Day. I increases the sense of देश भगती In my mind (it means love for country) I want to serve my country Bharat and revolutionize it into विश्व गुरु ( means world teacher) So I have decided to quit all foreigner Content like songs,music and wearing Western Clothes, speaking in English ( I will use English only when necessary like In this app), eating foreigner food. I want to impart स्वदेशी lifestyle in my life and I will do देश bhakti from today!
:india: :india:

3 Likes

Great thoughts Bhai. But don’t push yourself too much.
Jai Bharat :india::india:

2 Likes

Day- 34 completed
Woke up around 8 am (forget it lol)
Urges- low
No peeking
No nightfall
Today was an average day,less lazy. From tomorrow onwards I’m also gonna mention here things like whether i woke up at 4 or not,whether I studied science for 2 and half hours in the morning or not , did pranayaam or not, did exercise or not, did book reading or not.

1 Like

Day- 35 completed
Woke up at 8 am
Urges- high
No peeking
No nightfall
Today I had alot of urges. Mind told me just to take a look on those intimate videos,But somehow i won against it and didn’t peek. Cuz I knew that if my mind says that one peek won’t hurt can also say that one relapse won’t hurt if i listened to its orders. Today I was very idle and didn’t work hard much but i didn’t engage in sinful things either. I need to maintain proper discipline in my life, I have understood it.

Wake up at 4 am :negative_squared_cross_mark:
Study science for two and half hours after waking up :negative_squared_cross_mark:
Do pranayam :negative_squared_cross_mark:
Do height increase exercise :negative_squared_cross_mark:
Read 20 pages atleast :negative_squared_cross_mark:

I know there are many crosses today that’s why I’m gonna impart discipline in my life from now and stop wasting time and procrastination.

1 Like

Day- 37 completed
Sorry guys I was not able to make an entry yesterday cuz I was not having my phone wid me. Day was okay,i studied more than yesterday.
Woke up at 7 am
Urges- low
No peeking (though I saw some kissing pics, I didn’t let my mind defeat me, I turned off my phone)
No nightfall
So, today also I didn’t follow my intended daily routine, cuz it was a sunday :sweat_smile:. From today onwards I will not do this again.

1 Like

1 Like

I relapsed on day 38. Feeling sorry for myself.
I have wrote my reasons of relpase down and also made a very important decision of life (cuz I had bet myself before starting my streak that if I relapsed then… ) … I will renounce the very dream of winning that girl’s love and be her romantic partner.
So as I have relapsed now. I have given up my aim of entering into a relationship wid that girl. I have taken a vow that i will remain single forever and be a lifelong celibate.

3 Likes

First of all let me just calm you down by saying that 37 days, is an amazing streak.
You abstained a fucking month. Be proud of your progress.
And about the thing about being celibate your entire life, it’s just decision taken by your emotions. Calm down first. Look at yourself from a 3rd person perspective. Observe. Think.

Now, ask your self again, what caused it? What didn’t you do that you should have done? What will you do next? How will you tackle chaser effect?

Plan your future 2-3 days.

And now, today, take a day off. Relax. Be off-nofap for today.
Just chill man.
You’re strong. You will rise up. I know it.

2 Likes

Don’t be hard man beacuse remaining a celibate needs a major sacrifice and this pain you can’t bear if you read in a coed school

2 Likes

Thanks bro, I will surely rize. I am still happy cuz I made my best streak ever. Before that my best was 17. Now 37.
I will surely tackle my emotions and won’t do the mistakes again that i made this time.

3 Likes

Sorry to tease but now I know whom you loved :smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk:

1 Like

U wanna know a fun fact?
Even my best streak is exactly 37 days

1 Like

Great brother :+1: :laughing:
(20 chr)

1 Like

Lmaoooo its the LIS for whom he loves :joy::joy::joy:
He didn’t reveal her real name :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Then prachi isn’t the name​:flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed:
Background music:
Lag gaye lag gayeeeeee lag gayeee…

1 Like

Ah so you understand hindi… Go check out his story on Babuji pyaar something thread

1 Like

Yes I understand Hindi since I have many Hindi friends but something they say to me and laugh afterwards but they didn’t tell the meaning would you help. The word is “chutiya”

1 Like

What the fuck​:flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed:

1 Like

@Paarth now I know the reason why you relapsed?