16 Secrets You will never find on Google about semen retention

1. I feel my mind is more “awake” now, i can concentrate much better, i don’t have short term memory loss anymore and i feel a calmness in my mind;

2. My heart does not race when I am in nervous/anxious situations, i am not anxious anymore;

3. I am not depressed anymore;

4. A person practicing SEMEN RETENTION is able to harness the power of the mind and body. This means the person is able to accomplish anything;

5. Will power increase, which means that one can do anything he sets their mind to, the mind remains in control;

6. Immunity power increases and as a result the body remains healthy;

7. The physical strength, the mental strength, the intellectual strength and the strength of positive ego increases and as a result of SEMEN retention;

8. Increased job/ Re-new self-respect;

9. Increase self-esteem;

10. Increase empathic abilities;

11. Saving money saving time;

12. Saving energy (physical and mental);

13. SEMEN RETENTION helps in fighting fatigue, general weakness and nervous weakness;

14. If you could follow SEMEN retention for a certain period, you would feel unspeakable energy;

15. With SEMEN retention you could fight premature hair graying and all kinds of eye diseases;

16. SEMEN retention makes your skin young and winkle free.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.