[16 M] Adrian's Diary Day 4

Today, I am going to start implementing ‘Wins of the Day’ and ‘What could be better’. This is to celebrate my wins as well as keep myself accountable and so that I would further improve every single day.

Wins of the Day

1. I worked hard to help for our class project. I also contributed a lot to the team.
  2. I bought the necessary outfit for our upcoming prom.
  3. I was able to conquer my temptations. It’s my Day 4 and I noticed that when I am really tired (usually late at night), that’s when I get the urges.

What could be better?

1. I realized that I must consistently meditate every first thing in the morning. This helped me earlier and I have decided to take this more seriously and put more effort into applying this. I’ll start tomorrow.
  2. Sometimes, I say things that hurt other people. I must be careful of the words that I choose to speak because I tend to say hurtful things to them.
  3. I could have been more focused today. I kind of lost my focused when I went home for school. I guess it’s because I was really tired.
  4. I should really find an accountability partner and be more active in this community.
1 Like