[16 M] Adrian's Diary Day 3

It’s been 3 days and things have been good so far. Today, I didn’t really have any urges. I was, again, active at school and was productive pretty much the whole day. Unexpectedly, I went to church after class with my friends. We also went and confessed and it was the perfect time to do that as I start this journey of mine. I am really grateful for this community for being so supportive! I hope that we all get through this together!

6 Likes

You r very young brother. This is the perfect time to quit it

4 Likes

I’m 13 and I’ve been watching ■■■■ for around a year and a half and I’m wondering if you can add me so we can do this together. My code is xrvahi

3 Likes

I’ve added you. Listen you are not that much addicted. So please be careful from now. Those people who are addicted since 6-7 years are struggling a lot. You can easily win this game.

Just make a strict daily routine and follow it.
Don’t use any social media. If you need some information only then search it and close it.

Eat less drink more. Exercise, meditation will be very helpful in this journey. Focus on your studies and give more time.to your family members.

I don’t want that you fall into this p0rn trap.
Whatever religion you follow, read holy books. God will help you

3 Likes

Thanks a lot, I’ve deleted most of my social media and I’ve added a blocking app called BlockerHero to stop me if I do accidentally slip up.

3 Likes

Great, I would suggest you to disable chrome browser. You can anytime enable it if you need

2 Likes

Good luck guys

God’s love will heal everything and strengthen you. God is great and powerful, rely on him and he will always help you out.

5 Likes

You’re so young please don’t let yourself slip lil bro,you will regret,
many here are adults who have done the same at your age and are facing a real hurtful regret with hope to leave it,Bruh if you left it here you mighy go on being productive your whole life with 0 regrets.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot, this means a lot to me. I realized that I need I stop watching that stuff and If I don’t then my future self would have to deal with this and it would be harder to quit. I made a daily routine that I’ve been following for the past couple of days and I’m doing pretty good.

2 Likes