[ 16m] ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ, ๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™‹๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™๐™š๐™™ - ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™š๐™ง๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™’๐™ง๐™–๐™ฉ๐™๐Ÿ”ฅโšก

11 June 2022

Yesterday
Workout
โ€ข Skipping - 790(225+ in a row, in 1 min. 54 sec.)
โ€ข stretching
Study :- 3.5 hours
And fapped thrice :pouting_man::man_facepalming:

Today

No workout, itโ€™s saturday , so no workout because of shani grah (actually itโ€™s hairmask and facemask day for me :joy:)

Todayโ€™s my parents anniversary, everything was going great , not relapsed, but at the end when i went to stir the (mutton)gravy, i increased the flame and while going upstairs i forgot to turn it to low flame :smiley::smile::smile:,and the food became amrit (elixir) so,everyone scolded me :smile:, i became very angry, so i shouted at my elder sister and locked myself inside the room, i was angry because of one more reason . And idk why the products which were supposed to deliver on 4 june, 6june and 9 june are not delivered yet, so i havenโ€™t cancelled those products but i ordered it from different phone, letโ€™s when will i get my products.

Thatโ€™s all, thank you and have a cheerful life.

2 Likes

Oh man :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:.
Koi nhi hota hai bhai.

2 Likes

Haan :smile::smiley::smiley:

Going to have my dinner see ya . Amrit time

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: oh are you still eating the same?
Matlab utna amrit bhi nhi bna thoda bna hoga

2 Likes

Khana hi padta , abhi khaya toh kuch nhi pata chala, papaji ne niche ke ek layer ko hata diya isliye, main toh dar rha tha ki aisa amrit kaise khaaun, but it was great, thanks to my father.

1 Like

:joy::joy: han han neeche neeche se jalta hai khaana upar vala part bach jaata hai most of the times.

1 Like

12 June 2022

Relapsed 4 times after 2 days :slightly_smiling_face:. Sometimes i feel like why am i becoming muthedi lal pro max everyday, my clothes were wet, because of sweat (muth ka pasina), so i decided to do skipping but i stopped after a while cause my fatherโ€™s freind were at home that time, and the only place where i can do skipping is the hall , so i went to bathroom to bath and you know the rest.

Workout
โ€ข Sarvangasana (1.5 mins)
โ€ข Halasana (1.5 mins)
โ€ข Chakrasana (50 sec)
โ€ข Toe touch (1 min 20 sec, max. hold 8 sec)
โ€ข Sirshasana (3 minutes hold, @BlackMagic123 i need that dard nivarak)
โ€ข Pike push ups - 10
โ€ข Knee push ups - 9
โ€ข Triceps dips - 10
โ€ข Alien workout day 1 (i started to lose my breath in the middle of the first circuit, almost died.)
โ€ข 155 times skipping

I started this workout in april, when Mr. Khonshu sent me the video, after i take rest for more than a week i started it again from day 1 , i reached day 3 , uske baad har baar day 1 se start krna pada , but not this time.

Thatโ€™s all thank you and have a cheerful life.

4 Likes

NO OFFENSE
Ye kaisa nofap karta hai tu

3 Likes

Idk :sweat_smile:, relapse se bhara no fap :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Duude thatโ€™s way to explicit content :joy:.

Bro day 1-5 are at almost the same level, toh day 1 se start krne ki zaroorat nhi hai. All 5 days 4 minutes each

1 Like

Main junglee ban gya hoon :pensive:.

But i think day 1 is harder than day 2 and 3.

2 Likes

Sorry bro but this is too funny :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Han thoda ho skta hai, I said almost same level. Time same hai 4 min circuit, day 1 to day 5

2 Likes

Nooooooo :dizzy_face::dizzy_face::dizzy_face::dizzy_face::dizzy_face::dizzy_face::dizzy_face::sob::sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

Thor Ragnarok GIF - Thor Ragnarok Hulk GIFs

Thor And Hulk Hulk And Thor GIF - Thor And Hulk Hulk And Thor Thor Ragnarok GIFs