15 days of nofap (monk's) join us ! Celibate

:mega::mega::mega::mega:
Yo ladies and gentleman, i bring to you 15 days challenge for amatures(By amatures i mean who are strugling with this habit of pmo and hardly can pass even a week).
It is a course for revival of soul, body and mind. It will make us one with ourself and calm our minds. It will make us ready for higher goals. I choose 15 days because 15 days are enough to balance our hormones. Then we can go furthure but 1st we have to master it.
:shield: RULE of this competition :
#1. No Wastage of LIFE FORCE (sperms) by any means ( sex, masturbation ) It is first and only Rule to be taken care of.

Notice : (Nightfall, Wetdreams or Sexdreams are beyond our control and is natural phenomenon. It is not a Relapse )
Advise : Do not Edge(Dont watch any erotic pics or videos. Dont read any erotic book or story.Dont listen to any erotic music. Dont watch women in public as an object of sex)
… Whoever is interested Give his name, code, no. of days, country in old fashion( like one in international competition)
when one will complete 15 days his name along with his country will be placed in :trophy:Champions Of 15 days Hall of Fame :star2:
Let The Good Life begins

Only first 10 competitive are allowed …so provide your name with code and country name

@raghunandanpareek
Code :- 1861da
Current strek : 2 days

5 Likes

I’m in.

@rajdeep07vijay
Code : fcc48b
Current streak : 1 day

Also, I suggest it will be better if you change this post from ‘General Discussion’ to ‘Accountability’.

1 Like

Welcome Brother … I have Changed the fourm name …let’s fight together …keep in touch bro we hmare to complete 15 days task …

1 Like

Count me in too… If m allowed.
Kabbaddi. Kabbaddi
33a679

No Brother it’s not for you…by the way congratulations Brother for your outstanding performance on nofap app… 47 days oh my god …keep going …good luck for 90 days

2 Likes

Count me In

@cloudstrike
Code: 6e2677
Current Streak : 2 days

Added you brother … from tomorrow it will start

Add me too bro
@stealthyninja
Code :- bcf385
Current strek : 1 day

@NF_warrior
Code : 828a82
Current streak : 0 day

Im in bro
Current streak:0 days
Code: 1cb722

Code : a64f04
current streak : 5 days

@rajdeep07vijay
@cloudstrike
@raghunandanpareek /1861da/ day 3
@kerlos.girgis.wj
@Ari81
@NF_warrior
@stealthyninja349

Please write your days and code …this is not 15 days competition . We are going to make it elimination match …if you relapse than you will be out from competition …so all of stay strong… Compilation has started …

2 Likes

I’m in bro
Current streak : 0 days
Code : 1cb722

@rajdeep07vijay
@cloudstrike
@koylakhadan /1861da/ day 3
@kerlos.girgis.wj
@Ari81
@NF_warrior /828a82/ day 0
@stealthyninja349

@rajdeep07vijay / fcc48b/ Day 2