(16M)Genesis of Nofapper to PowerfulNfpWarrior ⚔️

Bhai mujhe toh abhi bhi paseena hi lag rha hai uss perspective se dekh rha hoon phir bhi paseena hi lag rha hai​:joy::joy:

1 Like

Bas neeche thoda geela hai isliye maine pucha re… :slightly_smiling_face:
:rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Oo
Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

:joy::joy:

1 Like

I 110 percent expected that I am gonna be rick rolled by this but I still looked at the edit, low key disappointed that I wasn’t rick rolled

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

21 August 2021

Day 1

Yesterday i went to coaching after a long time and it was fun, but my teacher said that i was looking dull, and 20 days ago my elder also said the same, i know nofap can help me , just this time i have to do my best. Didn’t study today, no workout because today is my rest day and hair mask and face pack day . I kept procrastinating my works. Well i am very excited for tomorrow not because of raksha bandhan or sweets ̶K̶a̶j̶u ̶k̶a̶t̶l̶i , i am excited because i am going to have my haircut after 3 months. I tried to do my haircut 21 days ago and i messed up everything, i have still short hairs around 2 inches , but i have to do that because my sides and back are totally of different lengths.

Ahh i was about to write more but i am feeling too sleepy and i can’t resist my sleepiness anymore, i will write about it tomorrow.

4 Likes

Relapsed today again :sob::sob:

I did the same as you did…:person_facepalming::person_facepalming::person_facepalming:

You can see results now…
Resting is not gonna help us brother we have to HUSTLE everyday…
Resting leads to Failing

1 Like

Yes @VARAD bhai, hustling is the only way to win.

(post deleted by author)

Idk why everyone deletes their opinion, why you deleted that post @VARAD bhai :no_mouth: , there’s nothing bad in that post.

1 Like

Nothing much I didn’t read your post correctly… Just read half and Wrote l some Sh*t…:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

29 August 2021

Day 0

Relapsed today twice, nothing did special today, just went to coaching , today’s class was of bio and chemistry, first time i enjoyed bio (if you are thinking, the class was of reproduction chapter then you are wrong :laughing:) and yeah chemistry class was bit boring as i have read that chapter already but learnt something new, today’s class was of 3 hours. And my family members are watching “Kaal Bhairav Rahasya” since 2 o’clock till now :laughing:, i thought i would watch another two episodes of “The Legend Of Hamuman” , but because they were watching that show, i didn’t disturb them. I feel really motivated while after watching “The legend of Hanuman”, i learnt the whole Hanuman chalisa in 2019 , and i feel connected to him and i feel that he helps me a lot. I am changing my plan a bit i will give myself a 5star or perk after achieving 2 days, 3 days, 4 days, 5 days and 7 days. I know those are unhealthy but i need an alternative to feel good,i can control my this habit after 16 days as i take care of my diet and last year i followed a strict diet ,i hadn’t ate junk but my family members made me to break my diet after 4 months, they started saying “agar tum nhi khaaoge toh humlog bhi nhi khaayenge”, i was like heck and ended up eating the junk. And everything went wrong when i had an accident, i ate biscuits and all junks that time, and i ended up being fat again :man_facepalming::man_facepalming:.

And i will start reading “Hanuman chalisa” after i face an urge and will try to read and focus on Lord Hanuman 10 times a day.

That’s it for today . Jai shree Ram, Jai Hanuman.

2 Likes

@nofapstar123 brother can you tell me in which pokemon series greninja was introduced/ in which season your froakie evolved to greninja :grin:, that looks cool af.

1 Like

Watch pokemon xy and xyz series

2 Likes

That series in which a girl liked ash and kissed him on the escalator :laughing:, i saw one of it’s clip on yt once.

2 Likes

Yep you got it right!

2 Likes

Ajeeb nashe karte ko yaar…

1 Like

Tbh i stopped watching pokemon after Disney XD / Marvel HQ started to telecast the same episodes again and again

Bhai, when i watched that clip i was having goosebumps that was an epic moment, but later i deleted that from my yt history :laughing::laughing: