🛑 1000 days challenge! [ entries open for few more days]

I am up for 1000 days, but other rules leaving webseries, youtube for next 3 years is not possible.

2 Likes

Im starting these 3 years being pruductive.

2 Likes

Sounds fun, add me too :laughing:

My code is pt9rxb

Take care.

6 Likes

Check-In Day 1 :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

I m in. My highest streak is 61 days. At present I.m at day 2. Please add me.

3 Likes

@vicky81 done bro
@anon41607238 amazing job :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Can I be in too?
This would be interesting to go through
3 years is a big time

I believe this is an extremely important point overall

Personally I think you should extend the date of challenge.
There must be more people to come in, and you made the announcement just a day back

1 Like

Sure bro you’re in already…:grinning:
Yup that’s Seriously the most important of all.

I also thought the same bro and even asked the other members but few of them insisted to start from today and i did as per suggested by them.

But i mean we can tag all members and ask them about this and if majority of them agrees to wait for a day or two to let in more people then we can do accordingly otherwise i already said that challenge is started but we’ll keep the entries open for a few more days .

Yo challenge is on guys !!
Some important things related to this :
✓learn about mindfulness ( Basically seeing your emotions/thoughts as a director , when we act on the thoughts we perceive ourselves as an actor and that’s what we are doing when we say that ‘I didn’t realise when i went on the site and only realised what i was doing after i relapsed’. Being a director means looking at everything in a neutral way which gives us a new way to look at life and control our actions and thus control and make our own destiny.
( For indian people here i would recommend searching ’ PMO addiction warfare- karmas and relapses ’ video on YouTube)
✓ install some good quality p*rn blocker which use a VPN to block any type of adult stuff possible
✓Check- in here and update everyone about how you’re doing and stuff whenever you feel comfortable ( once a day , once a week whatever… just keep us updated :grinning:)
✓ all are requested to stay hyped up atleast for initial days and as we’ll progress we’ll help each other in this journey.
✓ and MOST IMPORTANTLY let’s accept this fact that this addiction is the reason why we’re lagging behind in life and it’s high time to conquer.
Hoping for the best…:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

I am in my sharing code is 7qowol

2 Likes

Am in…Add me up
SharingCode: 1wo8km

2 Likes

What’s ur sharing code add me j72kiv

2 Likes

@ssuman @Razz
Done…:+1:
Welcome to the journey ! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

@Anex
You are in buddy👍

Hi, please add me, i would like to join, my sharing code is xei5p2

3 Likes

Done bro…:+1:
Let’s make these upcoming three years the best .

3 Likes

Bro i relapsed on day 1 am I out of this challenge or not I released 2 times

3 Likes

Yesterday studied for 3 hours and meditated for 18 mins. Starting of strong :fist::facepunch::muscle:

2 Likes

Cone back stronger. and learn from it.

2 Likes

@101nofappist it’s okay bro…keep trying and hope for the best.:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
@Agent897 good job bro…:fire:

1 Like