🛑 1000 days challenge! [ entries open for few more days]

:red_circle: A 1000 DAYS CHALLENGE:red_circle: is starting from tomorrow that is 5th march 2021. Anyone who want to join can join through the reply section. Anyone joining this challenge would count from day 1 ( from tomorrow)regardless of their personal streak as this challenge is majorly to motivate people who have just Relapsed and also who are on huge streaks but losing motivation.

Let’s get started from tomorrow, considering today as a warm up day .

:stop_sign: RULES :stop_sign:
:small_blue_diamond: No dick touch ( basically don’t touch yourself in a sensual way )
:small_blue_diamond: No arousal from internet or any other media ( if you watch any sensual content…Out of the challenge)
:small_blue_diamond: Delete instagram , snapchat , Facebook atleast for initial 150 days. ( If you can’t delete them then atleast limit their use as much as possible)
:small_blue_diamond: Avoid watching web series, movies, YouTube vids which might arouse you in any way as everything in today’s world is sexualised so you gotta be mindful of what you’re doing.
:small_blue_diamond: Don’t fantasise sensual stuff in your head
:small_blue_diamond: Do Real work( don’t waste your time over Nofap now , nofap has become a fetish to many, even when they’re on Nofap they are literally wasting their time discussing Nofap and watching nofap videos majorly. Don’t do this , do some real work like study , gym, reading or whatever you like …)
But yo guys watching a video or two daily ( during initial days of the streak)or once in a while is actually very helpful coz it kinda keeps us motivated to not relapse and just keeps the idea to NOTFAP in our minds better.:raised_hands:

Some more points which needs to be discussed::point_down:
:small_blue_diamond: Meditation is personal choice but preferably do atleast 5-10 mins meditation
:small_blue_diamond: physical activity is recommended as it will help a lot too.
:small_blue_diamond:learn about mindfulness ( Basically seeing your emotions/thoughts as a director , when we act on the thoughts we perceive ourselves as an actor and that’s what we are doing when we say that ‘I didn’t realise when i went on the site and only realised what i was doing after i relapsed’. Being a director means looking at everything in a neutral way which gives us a new way to look at life and control our actions and thus control and make our own destiny.
( For indian people here i would recommend searching ’ PMO addiction warfare- karmas and relapses ’ video on YouTube)
:small_blue_diamond:install some good quality p*rn blocker which use a VPN to block any type of adult stuff possible
:small_blue_diamond:Check- in here and update everyone about how you’re doing and stuff whenever you feel comfortable ( once a day , once a week whatever… just keep us updated :grinning:)
:small_blue_diamond:all are requested to maintain the hype atleast for initial days and as we’ll progress we’ll help each other in this journey.
:small_blue_diamond:and MOST IMPORTANTLY let’s accept this fact that this addiction is the reason why we’re lagging behind in life and it’s high time to conquer.
:small_blue_diamond: All members can share videos, photos, GIFs etc. Related to NOPMO to keep the motivation up.

ARE YOU IN ?
  • Yes
  • No
  • I am already in… let’s get this done :fire:

0 voters

PARTICIPANTS

1000 days challenge

Participant Status
:black_medium_small_square:@NOFAPER_11 :white_check_mark:
:black_medium_small_square:@lamrun :white_check_mark:
:black_medium_small_square:@john832 :white_check_mark:
:black_medium_small_square:@paramasamvit :white_check_mark:
:black_medium_small_square:@maxx1 :white_check_mark:
:black_medium_small_square:@101nofappist :x:
:black_medium_small_square:@josebr :white_check_mark:
:black_medium_small_square:@anon41607238 :x:
:black_medium_small_square:@Agent897 :white_check_mark:
:black_medium_small_square:@Sivanesh :white_check_mark:
:black_medium_small_square:@Savvy_8 :white_check_mark:
:black_medium_small_square:@Hardmode123 :x:
:black_medium_small_square:@anon13059885 :white_check_mark:
:black_medium_small_square:@Gokura :white_check_mark:
:black_medium_small_square:@vicky81 :white_check_mark:
:black_medium_small_square:@Nep1234id :x:
:black_medium_small_square:@ssuman :white_check_mark:
:black_medium_small_square:@Razz :white_check_mark:
:black_medium_small_square:@Anex :white_check_mark:
:black_medium_small_square:@George :white_check_mark:
:black_medium_small_square:@Human108 :white_check_mark:
:black_medium_small_square:@Clupai :white_check_mark:
:black_medium_small_square:@Isur :white_check_mark:
:black_medium_small_square:@Forerunner :white_check_mark:
:black_medium_small_square:@Vanpatrick :white_check_mark:
:black_medium_small_square:@valiant_warrior :white_check_mark:
:black_medium_small_square:@Rohit_114 :white_check_mark:
:black_medium_small_square:@Abishek :x:
:black_medium_small_square:@sailorsun :white_check_mark:
:black_medium_small_square:@O172 :white_check_mark:
:black_medium_small_square:@rewire_user :x:
:black_medium_small_square:@Keats :white_check_mark:
:black_medium_small_square:@vish007 :white_check_mark:
:black_medium_small_square:@Dvija :white_check_mark:
:black_medium_small_square:@8274748292 :white_check_mark:
:black_medium_small_square:@NukePizza :white_check_mark:
:black_medium_small_square:@NeverGiveup420 :white_check_mark:
:black_medium_small_square:@ayushbantaiji :white_check_mark:
:black_medium_small_square:@blackwiz :white_check_mark:
:black_medium_small_square:@shivansh.bansal :white_check_mark:
:black_medium_small_square:@calmBeast :white_check_mark:
:black_medium_small_square:@The_wild_perception :white_check_mark:
:black_medium_small_square:@Tyr04e :white_check_mark:
:black_medium_small_square:@Fizuli :white_check_mark:
:black_medium_small_square:@deepsan :white_check_mark:
:black_medium_small_square:@Hopesstillalive :white_check_mark:
:black_medium_small_square:@stupid_nut :white_check_mark:
:black_medium_small_square:@Different :white_check_mark:
:black_medium_small_square:@Darsh1 :x:
:black_medium_small_square:@sammeena :white_check_mark:
:black_medium_small_square:@babi :white_check_mark:
:black_medium_small_square:@Michelebolo :white_check_mark:
:black_medium_small_square:@tanmay_ck :x:
:black_medium_small_square:@ADI1221 :white_check_mark:
:black_medium_small_square:@DanishDHR :white_check_mark:

:white_check_mark:- On streak
:x:- Relapsed

BEGINNING OF THE ULTIMATE JOURNEY TO THE FUTURE PRIDE

Making a commitment to oneself, to fellow nofappers, to romantic partners,etc.etc. and then casually breaking the streaks again and again leads one into a vicious cycle of relapses and even when one tries really hard to get out of it , they might fail owing to the Chaer effect.
All this made me see myself as a BLACK SHEEP ( black sheep symbolises a disgrace to oneself , to their families), But this journey is made to help all the people who just want to improve themselves and even those who have started seeing themselves as a BLACK SHEEP can turn into THE BEST VERSION OF THEMSELVES - PROUD, DIGNIFIED, CONFIDENT,FOCUSED, STRONG, CHARISMATIC and what not.
Let’s tranform ourselves from A HERD OF BLACK SHEEPS to a PRIDE ( A GROUP OF LIONS )

T8Lm

EDITS ARE WELCOME

My sharing code : lxer37

25 Likes

Is deleting social media a must? I’m afraid Instagram will deactivate if not logged in or inactive for a month

1 Like

I don’t think so coz i deleted my instagram in December 2020 but it was working fine when i re-installed it a few days ago. You can log into it once a month if you’re afraid of losing your I’d but deleting/ not using social media apps is recommended as we don’t want to relapse this time.

2 Likes

I am in and ready for the challenge buddy🙌

2 Likes

I am in let’s get it done !! Add me y2tpup

1 Like

Ok I’m in. I might use ig once in while to socialize with friends but I won’t definitely let my guard down I don’t find it hard to avoid any triggers there I can easily put it down and walk away but I’ll cut down my useage my sharing code is oettp1

1 Like

You guys are in… let’s do this…

1 Like

I’m in bro , let’s enjoy leaving this habit

2 Likes

Yes bro.
It’s high time do this🔥

1 Like

Add me bruh my sharing code is j72kiv

1 Like

Yeah bruh add me in this challenge my code is j72kiv

2 Likes

Bro add me pls my code is j72kiv

2 Likes

I’m in bro,
My sharing code : k8vnil

2 Likes

Now this is a challenge im in

Sharing code: fsnd9y

2 Likes

Count me in too!

My code: eikwvz

2 Likes

Added y’all amazing people…:fire:
But I need a suggestion as this is a topic created to help as many people as possible so shall we start the challenge from tomorrow or wait for another one or two days so that more people can join if they need help and find this helpful ?
Suggestions are welcome !

1 Like

Start from tomorrow bruh don’t wait bruh

2 Likes

Start tomarrow and allow people to still join for 2 or 3 more days. as long as they have not relasped since the challenge bagan

2 Likes

Okay brothers so our challenge is starting in a few hours from now as planned.
We’ll defeat this addiction this time​:fire::fire:
And we will keep entries open for a few more days for people who would be interested in joining us .

1 Like

I am ready for the challenge add me

2 Likes