100 pullups in 24h challenge!

8.02 PM

10 DONE.

75 done

25 remaining

Being near to my goal is making me push myself harder. My hand is like blood red. Physically I am drained but mentally I am motivated

8.20 PM

5 Done

80 Completed

20 remaining

8.45 PM

10 Done

10 remaining. A small concern whether I will faint or not. I know this is madness. And its that madness that keeps me alive…

COMPLETED 100 pull ups at 9.05 PM.

It was really tough. Thank you @NukePizza for this wonderful challenge. This awakened the beast out of me that was latent for years.

I expect some kind of appreciation because it was really tough :sweat_smile:. But still ok even if I don’t get one.

After the pushup challenge , I will need at least 1 month for physical recovery :joy:

2 Likes

hahaha :D*

20charact

2 Likes

HELL YEAH

Amazing dude!!! :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:
Im at 60 at the moment, I ll have to run out later and somehow bang out 40 before sleeping xD Its already 6pm

2 Likes

jesus christ man I read the log now slowly, you went all out man! Respect

1 Like

Walk around and find a tree with a good branch, I also dont have equipment

I almost forgot to post my log

Morning phase, motivated

10 (10:30)
10 (11.26)
4 (11:29)
6 (11:30)
10 (11:32) [40]

Arms burn, Im doing inside grip

10 (13.43)
10(13.50) [60]

almost 6h missed, now very busy getting the second half in

15(19:36)
10 (19:48) [85]

Found terrible tree because family is near my usual tree, Im hitting my head on another branch with each uncareful rep

5(19:53) [90]

switching to outward grip

6(19:46) [96]

Last pullup felt like I was carrying all my friends up on my shoulders, 1cm per second

4(19:58) [100!]

100 Pullups! I did it

1 Like

Congratulations bro :clap:

1 Like

Woww!!! You guys are really awesome!! I have never done something like this in my entire life neither can I imagine doing this :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

you can do it man believe in yourself :smiley:

1 Like

I can’t even imagine lol!! I think I should take it slow

And sorry for not replying bro I don’t know how to use this app properly yet! The notifications are so ambiguous sometimes

Hey @NukePizza Consider me in!

Tomorrow I will try to do 100 pushups for the first time :fire:

1 Like

Pullups bro :-D* Congratulations on accepting the challenge

(the dude looks like jeff bezos doesnt he? )

Out of likes so here:
:heart:

Yes he does :joy:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.