100 days Completion

This Has been a good journey. Already feel the changes in me. The day counter has helped me a lot. Whenever i was on the verge of a relapse i thought about the streak in my mind and it actually helped me gain control. It gave me a purpose, a reason, a sense of goal/achievement :slight_smile:

Anyone out there struggling, you can do it too. Just have to be a bit disciplined in your lifestyle. Find a purpose in your life and work towards it. Erase anything that turns you on.

See you guys at 200 :wink:

“O you who have believed, do not follow the footsteps of Satan. And whoever follows the footsteps of Satan indeed, he enjoins immorality and wrongdoing.”
-Holy Qur’an, verse (24:21)

12 Likes

I want to discuss some things…
Can u help me?

3 Likes

Congratulations man. Good luck on the journey and that’s right. You will get the power from satan but the risks are not worth it. You’ll die or get the worst pain even if you got happinness.

So we must stay with god and jesus who help us and keep us happy out of all risks in this world. Everything is possible with god and jesus :+1:.

3 Likes

Congratulations :tada::clap:, you are a warrior, keep going

2 Likes

Yes, tell me what you need help with.

2 Likes

You’re right my friend

2 Likes

Bro, u wrote that u felt changes…

Was there any medical issue which is now fully recovered or atleast is better than before

I am with issue of urine drops after urine

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.