1-to-1 No Fap Challenge for 150 Days

I just relapsed

20 characters

:woman_shrugging:t2:vah vah vah u r the one who created the challenge n u only relapsed :triumph:aren’t u feeling a lil ashamed of urself. Kl ko tumhare bche kya sochenge :thinking:will u even be able to be a gud father :hushed: will u be able to teach them how to respect girls :100: how to focus for long how to not fall for shit traps of ■■■■ :no_entry_sign: leave it for tht first ull have to be a gud husband think urself :thinking: n tell me is there any girl who wants to marry a pmo addict guy who just cannot protect his mind from these lusty thoughts
:woman_shrugging:t2: how will u protect ur wife from this harsh world :rage: , u won’t be able to ull feel like a looser :face_with_head_bandage:tht time n that’s when ull regret tht why u didn’t quit it if u would have done it earliar u could have been much better by the time…us time koi help ni kr payega kuch nhi bchega sivay regret k Take :sob: SOME TIME N SOCHOOOOOO
:eyes:.

Sry :neutral_face: if I said anything inappropriate :unamused: actually I was trying negative psychology I read it somewhere socha experiment krlu​:neutral_face::smiling_face_with_tear:

4 Likes

Feeling ashamed is not sufficient for me. I am myself an ashamed complex. I used to feel a lot of ashamed. It never helped. Feeling ashamed nothing to do with addiction. I am taking Cognitive Behavioural Therapy to treat my addiction. My doctor told me not to behave harshly with yourself and not to be ashamed of yourself.

He told me that your addiction is only because of your privacy.

Most of my friends know my addiction now. I have told them through phone call.

By the way you dared to say the truth. :+1::clap::clap::clap::pray::pray:

2 Likes

Please forgive me as I relapsed first. I created this challenge and I relapsed first. You have told the reality and there is no negativity in it. Truth are always harsh to listen but it’s real. Thanks a lot to you. :+1::pray:

2 Likes
4 Likes

Video not working… :thinking::thinking::roll_eyes:

check in
let’s reclaim what we lost

1 Like
1 Like

That video didn’t run because I have cleanbrowsing DNS turned on. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

A lost soul in the fallen abyss among other lost souls.

You have been fighting a long hard battle, being a teacher yourself it’s challenging to get disciplined.

1 Like

Itni Shanti kyu hai idhar chlo revive kro challenge ko
Check :heavy_check_mark: in for all the past 6 to 7days :full_moon_with_face:

1 Like

check in

Multiple errors occurred: 1) Body is too short (minimum is 20 characters) 2) Body seems unclear, is it a complete sentence?

1 Like

I am now at day 6

Wish me luck guys for a day 7 tomorrow

@Changed_one

@kainaat

@Eren_Will

1 Like

What is this ?

20 characters

Now this time we want u to motivate us all :slightly_smiling_face::raising_hand_woman:t2:and together we all will make a streak upto 100days + this year

1 Like

checkin msg

20 char. minimum

1 Like

1 Like

New Day Check in

30 characters

Check in :raising_hand_woman:t2:
How’s everyone

1 Like

Motivation is temporary. Motivation gets used up fast. Motivation isn’t efficient. Motivation is shit.

What we need is SELF DISCIPLINE. Build self discipline and you WILL win.

2 Likes