The Rewire Companion App on my phone says: "cannot connect to server"

Hi,

I am failing to access the “Message Board” and “My Companions” tab on my samsung phone. On these tabs, I get the message: “cannot connect to server”, even though the WIFI connection I am using is functional. This problem began recently, I think after there was a change (update) to the Rewire Companion App. Please help me to fix this problem. Thanks

1 Like

Are you able to access your devices list in my account section?

I apologize for the inconvenience, I just checked the Rewire Companion App on my phone. It is now working perfectly. Thank you.

1 Like

I face same problem now even my net its working fine

Is it working now? .

No it’s still show connect to server

I will look into it. .

Hi @Taher. I hope you are well.

I’m facing a problem similar to the one I reported here before. It is with the rewire companion app on my phone. When I try to log in to my account I get the message: “cannot connect to server.” I’m not sure if it may be because my internet connection is slow or some other reason.

I appreciate any help you can give me. Thank you.

Is the app updated to the latest version?

I uninstalled the app hoping to fix the problem by installing it again. My phone could only install an early version.

Have you tried updating the Playstore along w/ the app?

1 Like

That’s the issue, the early version is too old and there has been a lot of changes in the app since. You’d have to upgrade the android version of your device.

1 Like