Bugg in statistic section

The graph shows different lengths of my streak depending on the number of months i select
(look at the 4th one. It varies from 9 to 17 and 18 for 1month, 6months and 3months)

The streak where it shows 9 days, only counts the streak from the day 30 days ago. If my streak started on the 20. of feb to 10. of march it will only count the 10 days of march for example and not the whole streak (if you know what I mean. I don’t know if that is intended like this)
But it is weird that it switches from 17 to 18 for 3 and 6 months

2 Likes

also now if i choose 6 months all the numbers disapear. if i zoom in the pop up again

1 Like

Yes I know there are some calculation errors. I’ll see what’s up.

2 Likes

Firstly I enjoy the new design and features in the statistic section - my appreciation for your work @Taher!
I found another calculation mistake: the average streak calculated i.e. for a 3 month period is wrong. Look at the screenshots: ![Screenshot_20180818-122137|281x500](upload://qxpUEq7VA2cQvIwWjOPFyebmsVE.png

For 3 month with 4 relapses it should be 22,5 days/relapse. But it says 17,75.
4*17,75 days = 71 days. 19 days are missing to 90 days. Your calculation routine doesnt include the first 19 days in this example. Maybe because the associated relapse happened before the 3 month period. The same happens with other periods like 6 or 1 month as well.
I hope you get my point, english is not my native language…
Nofap greetings!

1 Like