Zorim's "THE ONLY SIMPLE" Dairy

Nice man, I had some drawings but as I said my mom dumped them :joy::joy:, I am missing them now.

1 Like

IMG_20210221_123108

Pwoli maaann! Pwoli! The faces are pretty accurate, but you do need to work on the body though :nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face:

1 Like

What are we some celebrities now?:joy::joy::joy::joy:

"Rising nofap superstars, Alan and Samaranjay has visited your diary! Please get your popcorns ready for the show coz they don’t know what they are talking about, half of the time!":rofl::rofl:

tenor

3 Likes

I think he has made the bodies resembling his own :joy:, no offense @nofapstar123

Dude we’ve been showering our humor filled wisdom everywhere in this forum :rofl::rofl:. People are starting to recognize us :joy:.

1 Like

Ahhh this fame, it’s intoxicating!:joy::joy:
Yesterday…
All my troubles seemed so faaaar awaaayyy
Now it looks as though they’re here to stay,
Oh I believe in yesterday…

2 Likes

:joy::joy: I know right.
The beatles :fire:.

1 Like

3 Likes

Aight that’s enough :triumph::joy: here’s my art as well.

6 Likes

Man :fire::fire::fire::fire:, everyone is an artist here.

2 Likes

Ah , Curry looking sharp there, everyone is a Bballer here I guess.

1 Like

Hey guys, long time I know but I am back from the break.
Long story short, I was sick and wanted time away from phone as my headache got worse from using the phone so , a worthy break was taken.

Anyway,
Miss the conversation with @GOVIND-19 and @The_integrous_one , Remember talking all night then going almost to sleep but then talking for another 2 hours straight :joy:.
Guess we are suckers for a good conversation.

Anyway,

Stay Strong Folks!!

4 Likes

We still are bro!:joy::joy::joy::joy:. Join our discord server if you can. It’s a lot of fun!

3 Likes

Wait… You guys having a discord server?

3 Likes

Ya bro! You join too!

3 Likes

hi guys.i also want to quit PMO

2 Likes

Lol that’s happening almost everyday now :joy::joy:. We play trivia on discord then keep spreading bullshit in each other’s dairies.

3 Likes

Yo, send the code please or paste the invite as plain text, I’m having trouble joining the server via the link you sent.

1 Like

Or send me you discord acc.

Day 44 Check-in :white_check_mark:

Urges creep in when you feel worthless and need to get that feeling of worthlessness out by PMO .
We have done it for years so it’s usual to experience it .
But, to act on it is an act of foolishness.
To make a big deal about it is even more of being an asshole.

I ain’t no expert but as an asshole myself,
Seriously, don’t fap!!!

Keep your mind and will aligned , stay present and when you feel you are giving in, get the fk up and do something else.
You will feel proud of not relapsing.

Anyway,
Stay Strong Folks!!!

5 Likes

Day 45 Check-in :white_check_mark:

NoFap and Celibacy are my religion now.
I have been following Celibacy and I think I feel a pity for dudes chasing girls like they gonna enjoy the most blissful moment.
I look down when I see a female, I avoid eye contact at all costs but if I fail, I do pratikraman(go figure). I never touch a female(never!!!) and even go an extra step to not lift my head to see who enters the classroom because some things are not worth giving a Fuck about.

A guy borrowed my textbook but it wasn’t for him but for a girl at the back.I was genuinely pissed, the girl didn’t have to guts to ask me and the fucker didn’t want to encourage her but instead wanted to show how ballsy he was and borrowed the book himself. I am new to the college and I don’t speak much so I’m the quiet kid but bruh , I hate it when I feel used.
The next time he asked my book, I straight away told him I have no book. 🤷

The extra lengths men go to impress a female just invokes pathos for me. The fact that she can just dump him or ignore him makes me even more pity the guy.

Whereas I, a celibate laughs away and I’m genuinely entertained because it’s kinda funny seeing them behave as pawns.

Anyways,

Be careful on the lookout for a mate , the world is a bitch out there.

Stay Strong Folks!!!

6 Likes