You're not a failure! :)

Hey warriors! I hope you all are doing well. As February has started, those who relapsed or couldn’t do much in January. It’s a high time to act now, I am pretty sure many of you might had relapsed after 1,2,5,9 or many more days, you might have started again from 0, and might be hating yourself, feeling pity about it or even regretting it. But the interesting part (which we don’t observe/notice) is that many of us including me who are new, who had never been able to control in past are now at least able to restrain it at some level which is a great sign of trying and changing yourself. :slight_smile:

So instead of feeling like a failure, get up and make it happen now. We can do it.

Regards
Lancelot :slight_smile:

16 Likes

No we are failures. We are failures who are fake failures and only winners. We don’t fall. We don’t recognize ourselves as failures, but we are failures who are stronger and winners than those who don’t.

We are fighters, we are warriors, we are spartans, we are the false failures and the real winners ready to win this war.

If im a failure then I know I am a strong failure who fights to win the war.

This quote sounded very weird right :rofl::rofl::rofl:. But what im trying to say is we are not failures we are soldiers and winners.

2 Likes

I believe the weirdness of the quote is very relevant to what majority of us are going through. It’s like you are fighting the urges then you relapse and start over again. But ya at the end you are still making some progress as long as you don’t completely give up. :smile:

2 Likes

Npc Epic GIF - Npc Epic Man GIFs

7 Likes

Funny quotes, but we got your points

2 Likes

Your question really made me think for a while. Failure is of course one of the greatest teachers of our lives. I discussed it with my roommate and here is the conclusion.

What is the difference between guys who failed and those who succeeded?

1. The difference lies in their experience, their fights, their approach and the knowledge and maturity they have gained.
  2. A failure can tell u what not to do, but a successful guy can tell u what to do. And it’s basic human nature to choose the easiest path we are offered; why try too many more ways of doing something, with no guarantee of perfect outcome, when we have a complete algorithm of approach, where success is assured.
  3. Failure breaks us, motivates us, ignites the flame of passion within and many times leads us to the target, but when it doesn’t, we get frustrated.
  4. Remember that the world remembers Edison for the invention of bulb, not for the 1000 attempts where he failed; it taught him, it motivates the world, but only because he finally succeeded.
  5. The world shows respect to them who achieved their goals, their names become immortal; while it shows pity to them who failed, and then forgets them.

Well, these are my thoughts, may clash with others. And writing it reminded me too why I was studying, thanks for asking.

4 Likes

Just sharing this to not let your guard down.

4 Likes

Don’t waste milk

nice

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Very nice. Yes save the milk, you don’t wanna run out because your dad might need to go get some.

3 Likes

Oh no no :rofl: ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
20 Characters :neutral_face:

3 Likes

@Finding_Myself @The_Ambitious_One haha very funny, ya save the milk as you can’t get it from anywhere else.

4 Likes

Today’s reminder!

7 Likes

5 Likes
3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.