Your highest streak?

Oh no :rofl: Get some sleep and read it when you have free time. You should be sleeping my dude.

1 Like

Man, for some reason I am not able to :skull:

2 Likes

Put the phone away. Drink some warm water. And when you get back into bed tighten all of your muscles and then relax. That’s about all I can say. I don’t sleep much when I have my phone but when I put it away usually I can sleep.

1 Like

My highest streak is less than a week. I see that those who struggle with 2 days can’t even give a vote. None of the answers apply to me.

How sad there isn’t an option for those less than a week.

1 Like

@redFalcon I too started this struggle in 2020. I have the same time frame

Luckily I learned a lot but none of my learning or advice given to me has worked. I tried coming up with ideas for myself, read Easy Peasy (which made the struggle harder), and yet Im still trying and fighting.

2 Likes

My current streak is my highest streak. 125 days.

7 Likes

In my whole 15 years of pmo’ing i have only reached 54 days, without masturbation or p0rn

3 Likes

I didn’t knew there will be people on this app who never went past a week. Since I asked about ‘highest streak’ I thought no one would be below a week. But damn, you opened my eyes to a new POV. I hope u reach where u want to be, and fight through your struggles!

4 Likes

There’s a reason ur pic is of Itachi :moyai:

1 Like

15 years? How old r u now?
My highest is 94 days coming way back in 2021

3 Likes

im 25 first viewed and masturbated at 10 believe it or not,i was exposed very young by some people around me and even friends at school where doing it.

1 Like

I’m glad you found a new Point of view.

Yeah since I started this addiction in February 2020 and started PMO in April 2020, I would last 36 hours in the beginning. I learned I was addicted in August 2020 and began my fight then.

I have a thread called The Vortex Success that I still update. I have like 80 posts in it, but if you are interested, take a look at my struggles. I have improved a lot quite recently in avoiding P part of PMO.

3 Likes

Can u tag me in that thread?
@Vortexkicker

1 Like

Just select The Vortex Success and you will see my first post.

You will see different sides of me, but all in all it led me to where Im at today.

Feel free to comment and ask questions about anything in the thread.

You are tagged in my last post.

2 Likes

Thanks. Keep doing what you believe is right
@Vortexkicker

2 Likes

17 days. I relapsed because of a lack of vision. I forgot that I was aiming for forever, I forgot to live the present and fell into the trap of illusions.
It might not seem much but I am willing to change that now.

5 Likes

Number of days do matter. Even if ur highest is 17 days, the resolve to make it bigger and get out of PMO is what matters.
@Binocular

4 Likes

You don’t have to feel ashamed or guilty of your past @RenegadeAu or present, because probably it won’t help you quit and recover. Probably it’ll just enforce the cycle of PMO > Shame/Guilt > PMO. What happened, happened. Now you have a choice—to heal or to keep hurting yourself.

3 Likes

Trust me im over hurting myself i definitely on the right path to healing myself

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.