You must control yourself

Peace to all of you. I pray this takes root for all in any timezone you find yourself in now.

Proverbs 25:28 “Like a city whose walls are broken down is a man who lacks self-control.”

Ephesians 6:10-11 “Finally, be strong in the LORD and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the Devil’s schemes.”

Philippians 4:8 “Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable-if anything is excellent or praiseworthy-think about such things.”

Men (and ladies of course), we are described in Proverbs as cities because we are all made in the image of God! The LORD loves us all, and desires that we provide for and help others in need. He gives us power to fight against evil, and He gives us the defense to do it.

Thanks to the LORD, I have now made it to 14 days. Everyday is a different battle, and everyday I must humble myself and thank Jesus for the strength to get through. God called us to a higher path, and only by faith and obedience can we walk that path.

Everyone, You All Need Jesus to defeat addiction.

Blessings,
~@s4omwu

2 Likes