๐—ฌ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ต'๐˜€ ๐——๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐Ÿใ…ค

So here I start. Me Yash (19M) is struggling from P*rn and Masturbation from last 2.5 years. I have lost so much just because of it. :broken_heart:

I was used to be the most confident guy in our whole school. I was used to be very well maintained and groomed guy. You all wonโ€™t believe but I have Rejected around 25 girls Proposals in my school days .:dizzy:

But because of PMO i have lost my Confidence, my hairs (hair fall), my skin glow, my motivation and this made me a Underconfident and Shy guy .:broken_heart:

I want myself back. I want my old Yash back very badly. I want the Yash back who used to be Most Iconic Male for all my school . I want the old Alpha Yash back . :recycle:

So from today I m going to maintain this Diary and I promise Iโ€™ll update this everyday by anyhow. Now PMO is not only the enemy but also the Bad Habits which I gathered just because of it like Procrastination, Worst Sleeping Habits, So much Overthinking, Depression, No Interest in Studies, etc.:bangbang:

I Promise to Myself and all of you Hustlers that Iโ€™ll gain My Old Confidence back and will MAKE THINGS BETTER :fire:.

SC : o4889f

26 Likes

24 December

:x: Study (0 hrs )
:x: Exercise n Yoga
:x: Enough Water
:x: Clean (Good) Diet
:x: Harmode Nofap
:x: Sleep Upright (last night)
:x: Meditation
:x: No Overthinking
:x: Phone usage less than 1.5 hrs
:x: Sleeping less than 7.5 hrs
:x: Om chanting before sleep (last night)
:white_check_mark: Planning for Next Day ( To-Do-List )

So today I messed up things so badly. In Morning I had a Nightfall which turned my good mood into worst. I woke up around 11 AM and I was energy less bcz of Nightfall. Then I freshened up and just ate breakfast (oatmeal) . From then I just layed down on my bed and was scrolling my phone. I skipped lunch bcz of severe Headache and Irritable mood . My mind didnโ€™t wants to study a single word. So whole day I remained Depressed. In the evening I gathered some energy n decided to maintain this Diary daily so track my progress. Then I ate dinner and till then wasting time in scrolling YouTube videos. At last I made a plan for next 40 Days (for studies). I didnโ€™t study whole day (not even single minute :confounded:) . So Now after crossing almost worst day of this month I m going to sleep after writing this post. Today I donโ€™t have even a single :white_check_mark: tick on any of my tasks ( except Planning ). Worst Day :confounded:!!

Darkest Nights has the Brightest Stars !! :dizzy:

5 Likes

25 December

:x: Study (0 hrs )
:white_check_mark: Exercise n Yoga
:white_check_mark: Enough Water
:white_check_mark: Harmode Nofap
:white_check_mark: Sleep Upright (last night)

Huhhhโ€ฆ So another day wasted in Procrastination. Woke up around 12 , freshened up , oiled my hairs and did my breakfast. I tried to study but due to headache couldnโ€™t studied even for single minute. Today is somehow better than yesterday in terms of depression. In the evening went for walking and ate my dinner on time. Till then roaming in house and was eating Christmas cake. Now after wasting whole day, going to sleep after writing this post. I have to start studies from tomorrow by anyhow because my exam is coming and I m not even 10% prepared for it.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

26 December

:x: Study (1hr )
:white_check_mark: Exercise n Yoga

3 Likes

27 December

:x: Harmode Nofap
:white_check_mark: Sleep for 8 hours (last night)
:white_check_mark: Affirmations before sleep (last night)
:white_check_mark: Vitamins
:x: Gym/Exercise

I need to start checking off most of these everyday

2 Likes

Relapsed :confounded:โ€ฆ I was going good. I broke my highest 20 days streak. The reason was PEEKING . I m restarting my streak and this time Iโ€™ll not make any mistake.

Goal :- I have around 170 Days in my exam. So new goal is to reach 170 DAYS MARK :shield:

3 Likes

Well done on your highest streak.

Keep going, the more you fight against this addiction, the stronger you get.

3 Likes

Thanks mateโ€ฆ Iโ€™ll not gonna make any mistake!!

2 Likes

27 December

:x: Study (0 hr )
:x: Exercise n Yoga
:x: Enough Water

Today I didnโ€™t get enough time to study bcz I was out of my house with friends to enjoy party and exhibition so today was a socializing day. Will try to study from tomorrow !!

1 Like

Bro are u okay
S8eojrdjdk

2 Likes

Yeah bro I am okay !! โ€ฆ Things r bit improved but far from bestโ€ฆ I am trying hard everyday to get what I want :raised_hands:
Howโ€™s your life going ?

2 Likes

Glad to hear that.
Im doing good too :relaxed: :blush:

2 Likes

Hey knights, I m back on forum !! โ€ฆ Last some months was not good for me. I was trying my best but things was not going in my favor. I m fighting with some mental health issues, Insomnia, etc.:woozy_face: and yeah from PMO too (but not making significant progress).

But now I m starting everything from new way and will give my best to reach where I want to be :raised_hands:.
So from today 18th May I m restarting my Diary and will try to maintain this for atleast till my exam (60 days apart).:dizzy:

SC: o4889f

2 Likes

Best Decision. All the best. As you have told that, you was a better person in olden times, then you can definitely go back to those.

1 Like

Thanks mate :raised_hands:. Iโ€™ll surely regain my old self :heart:

1 Like

18 May

โ€ข Study (30 mins) :x:
โ€ข Yoga n Exercise(10+5 mins) :white_check_mark:
โ€ข Good Diet :white_check_mark:
โ€ข Sufficient Water :x:
โ€ข No โ– โ– โ– โ–  n Nudity :white_check_mark:
โ€ข Sleep Upright :white_check_mark:
โ€ข No Overthinking :x:
โ€ข Maximum 8 hrs on bed (10 hrs) :x:
โ€ข Phone only for Studies :x:
โ€ข Todayโ€™s Task Completed :x:
โ€ข Supplements :white_check_mark:
โ€ข No Outing with Friends :x:

First day after restarting diary didnโ€™t went well. So much time wasting and Overthinking ruined the day. Study Study Study, I have to do it by anyhow otherwise Iโ€™ll create so much mess in my life.:man_facepalming:t2:
Anyway ,will try my best tomorrow and onwards. Going to sleep and try to sleep for maximum 6.5 hrs. Sleeping is taking so much hrs from me ,so I have to reduce it . Bbye :heart:
CS : 1 Day

2 Likes

19 May

โ€ข Study :x:
โ€ข Yoga n Exercise(10+5 mins) :white_check_mark:
โ€ข Good Diet :white_check_mark:
โ€ข Sufficient Water :x:
โ€ข No โ– โ– โ– โ–  n Nudity :white_check_mark:
โ€ข Sleep Upright :white_check_mark:
โ€ข No Overthinking :x:
โ€ข Maximum 8 hrs on bed (9hrs) :x:
โ€ข Phone only for Studies :x:
โ€ข Todayโ€™s Task Completed :x:
โ€ข Supplements :white_check_mark:
โ€ข No Outing with Friends :x:

Today was a busy day. I was busy in some work out of my house. Even I had skipped my Lunch due to insufficient time. Didnโ€™t get time for studies :confounded:.
In the Evening I got some time for studies but then my friends came and rest you know (my time gone in garbage). But today I did one good thing that I told my friends that from tomorrow onwards Iโ€™m not coming bcz of some family issues. So from tomorrow Iโ€™m free from all these time wasting outings . Tomorrow is my Exam (Formality exam), so i m going to sleep early today (as exam is from 8:30 am). From tomorrow Iโ€™ll try to tick all the habits/tasks which are mentioned above. Now bbye :heart:
CS: 2 Days

1 Like

โ— 16 June , 2:25 am -:

Ahhhh,was suffering from some health issues and my Mental Health was not good at all thatโ€™s why I was not able to post my daily routine and stuff. I relapsed around 6 times in last 30 days (kind of improved bcz it was used to be 10-12). :broken_heart:

My Exam is only 30 days apart and preparation is worst. If I or anyone ask people (teachers) can anyone make it clear in just 30 days then 99.999% people will say NO but I know my potential and can make it in just 30 days but for that I have to study like hell (minimum 16 hrs per day). I want to clear it bcz I know my mental health is not good already and If Iโ€™ll fail in this exam then i donโ€™t know how my brain will react to it. :skull:

So now Iโ€™ll maintain this Diary for next 30 days for sure to keep record my progress and I also wants to do NoFap for next 30 days.:pleading_face:

So from Tomorrow I m starting most difficult yet most interesting next 30 days journey and this time Please God help me to achieve my only 2 GOALS (I never prayed or begged to God for anything in my whole life , this is the first time I want help from God) :pray:t2:.

I am putting my phone on DETOX for next 30 days (only rewire app, study material and music player is in allowed list). I know this is too much to put phone on Detox for straight 30 days but I m going to do IMPOSSIBLE stuff (exam clear) so for that I have to take some crazy decisions. :raised_hands:
See you all tomorrow. Keep Pushing your limits Hustlers :fire:

1 Like

Hey bro, how are you? How was your exams?

1 Like

Hey , I m fine . What about you ?