Worst day fighting

Yesterday I had the worst day of my nofap journey I relapsed like 4 times in a day . I was just feeling like giving up yesterday . After the first relapse, I was not able to focus on anything the feeling of loss ,guilt keep running in my head . I was no able to handle the smallest urges at that moment. I felt like everything I achieved in the previous day’s on nofap got shattered .felt like even my own brain got against me . Yesterday was the worst day I ever had . At some moments suicidal thoughts also ran through my mind . But when I laid on my bed to sleep yesterday I made myself a promise that I am not going to give up on nofap after coming this far . I felt the energy confidence and everything that I dreamed of on nofap . I am starting my journey today and I hope God will help me . Through my journey. Any one reading this if you have any advice that can help me plzzz reply . It will help me a lot . I cannot conquer this demon without you people thanks for… Everything . And sorry I let you down yesterday but I am not giving up

1 Like

Dear @Habuda
Dont worry man. You should know that you are not the only first person who is suffering from the situation. We all had or have suffered same thing, Even many people who relapsed after more than 3 months are suffering same situation.
Now, The major point is, Are you ready to fight back.
Remember why you are willing to follow No FAP or No PMO despite of many short term pleasure.
The main reason is we want to taste long term pleasure this time.
Remember, It is easy to fall down in a minute but it takes months and year to come back that position.

So Despite of all Negativity, Sit down, Decide, Why you are running in this track, Because you should make your goal clear before you run.

• Maintain discipline and motivation inside you.
  • Prepare plans what to do when urges come.
  • What are the things we are losing due to PMO like our self confidence, Health, lack of skills and goals, love life and independency that you can repair this duration
  • Know few terms like Flatline,Chaser effect, edging etc. Before you enter in the race. Do all research before you enter into race.
    &
    Don’t worry Man, You are still okay what position you are, but you are worried because you very well know that this shit addiction is ruining you… So better become independent from all addiction…
    :metal::metal:All the best
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.