World's greatest race( no fap 90 days challenge) has been started from 15-11-2019 #Race has started ..No more entries

Get your bike ready… Because … Here i come.

8 Likes

Sharing Code: 7s0xl3
Sex: Male
Current Streak : 8 days
Best Streak : 122 days

1. When joining the competition, you should add yourself in the scoreboard at the bottom.
  2. Please add yourself in the scoreboard in the format in which others put their details.
2 Likes

Lets Do This Together

8 Likes

Fallen many times only to ride better:fire:.

Let’s finish this race together guys , the road might be rough but hold on to your reasons don’t let go off the throttle.

Sharing Code: ve1hew
Current Streak : 15 days
Best Streak : 46 days

8 Likes

Just 2 days to go …:checkered_flag::biking_man::checkered_flag:

5 Likes

Joining the race either

Marital Status: Single
Sharing Code: tatgsw

4 Likes

Just 23 hours and 36 minutes are remaining to start the Race…Get ready your bikes…

5 Likes

#I am following all the riders
If any one relapse i will remove him/her from “group/Race” and “my companions section”

READ ALL THE RULES ONE’S Before starting the race…just 23 hours and 3 minutes to start the race…

1. In bottom of comments there is an option. Change it from Tracking to Watching to receive group notifications.
  2. You have to update your streak on the scoreboard regularly (atleast once in 15 days). Its your responsibility. If anyone doesn’t update his/her streak within 15 days, he/she will be given a warning to update his/her streak within 8 days…And after that he/she will be eliminated due to inactivity.

hmsi

3 Likes

EduardoIsraeli
Sharing code- jxa2h4
Country name- Brazil
Sex- Male
Status - Single

3 Likes

It is very nice to see so many INDIAN guys in this race
ALL THE BEST BHAIYO AND EVERY ONE.:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

6 Likes

Meu garoto. Mais um brazuca.

1 Like

Hubro 25 M Unmarried

@Hubro @EduardoIsraeli

1. When joining the competition, you should add yourself in the scoreboard at the bottom.
  2. Please add yourself in the scoreboard in the format in which others put their details.

Scoreboard 2 nd page

1 Like

@ben34 welcome brother, Where are you from??

My Bike is Ready…

20191111_144809

4 Likes

4 hours 42 minutes… to go…hmsi

3 Likes

I want to join

Sharing Code:5uzns0
Single

1 Like

@Gabriel95 1. When joining the competition, you should add yourself in the scoreboard at the bottom.

Scoreboard 2 nd page

Alas :sob:!!!
i ve reached the last place on the startup line.
Due to :night_with_stars: night fall :sweat:.
But i promise this was my last failure.