World's greatest race( no fap 90 days challenge) has been started from 15-11-2019 #Race has started ..No more entries

“Hold yourself responsible for a higher standard than anybody expects of you. Never excuse yourself”

5 Likes

Hey guys by this time i’ve completed 30 days of NF.
Without night fall.
=Complete semen retention.
@NEW_CHALLENGER and others
I want to thank u all for your help and support…
I’ve almost recovered 1/3 of my brain now want to completely regain the power back.
Now I’m switching my health oriented NF mode to goal oriented NF mode.
I think now it would be easy to manage urges and others.
Thanks @NEW_CHALLENGER and my other brothers.:innocent::innocent::innocent::prince::hugs:

7 Likes

Just here to update my streak

1 Like

@kingxvi
Good streak brother…
Don’t lose hope…
Try again…

2 Likes

12 Riders…

2 Likes

“The best way to avoid going downhill is to stay off the slope”

4 Likes

There are 8 checkpoints/Fuel stations in The Race.
1st. 25 November 2019 … 10th day.:checkered_flag::green_heart::heavy_check_mark:
2nd. 5 December 2019 … 20th day.:checkered_flag::green_heart::heavy_check_mark:
3rd. 15 December 2019 … 30th day.:checkered_flag::green_heart::heavy_check_mark:

4th. 25 December 2019 … 40th day.:checkered_flag:
5th… 4 January 2020 … 50th day.:checkered_flag:
6th 14 January 2020 60th day.:checkered_flag:
7th 24 January 2020 70th day.:checkered_flag:
8th 3 February 2020 80th day.:checkered_flag:

Finish Line … 13 February 2020 { 90th Day }:checkered_flag::1st_place_medal::trophy::sparkler:

2 Likes

@DaNao

11 Riders…

1 Like

Today morning was a tuff ones. Was mashing the :chicken: against the sheet and realized just on the nick of :watch: so i didn’t relapse. I feel like chaser effect is on but very weak. People if there’s one advice I can give you and that is do not stop meditation even for one day and exercise it doesn’t matter how tired you are. depending on your addiction it could take up to a year or more for your addicted brain to reset and meditation exercise speed up the process and help your the control part of your brain and your will power grow some of the effects are temporary which will keep you going day to day I know cuz I almost lost without skipping out on these but once you keep doing them day after day they physically grow The Willpower part of your brain so it’s no longer a chore. That’s all I got to say don’t stop this stuff or nofap is going to be a lot harder

2 Likes

Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs

6 Likes

Racing towards 4th Checkpoint :fuelpump::checkered_flag:

2 Likes

"A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions"

4 Likes

Friends please update your streak…

2 Likes

Done! 50 days :muscle::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Updated :slight_smile: I must say, on the beggining of this race i was feeling like “90 days - its 3 whole months - its immposible for me”. Now i dont even know when nearly 40 days passed. Lets end this race TOGETHER :smiley:

5 Likes

Let’s see who will win this race

2 Likes

“Move out of your comfort zone. You can only grow if you are willing to feel awkward and uncomfortable when you try something new”

5 Likes

You are damn right :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes:*[quote=“NEW_CHALLENGER, post:322, topic:17325, full:true”]

“Move out of your comfort zone. You can only grow if you are willing to feel awkward and uncomfortable when you try something new”

[/quote]

4 Likes

“Great works are performed, not by strength, but perseverance”

3 Likes