World's greatest race( no fap 90 days challenge) has been started from 15-11-2019 #Race has started ..No more entries

8 riders left , Redemption84 has been removed due to inactivity.
4th January here we come another fuel checkpoint.
images (65)

Remaining racers @Rajesh8699 @ShyOne @Forerunner @BruceLee @Martial_Beast @rowdy_nik @17ripu.jhala and @tuku
Only 3 checkpoints left in this race. We can finish this race together :fire: Let’s go champions.

8 Likes

There are 8 checkpoints/Fuel stations in The Race.
1st. 25 November 2019 … 10th day.:checkered_flag::green_heart::heavy_check_mark:
2nd. 5 December 2019 … 20th day.:checkered_flag::green_heart::heavy_check_mark:
3rd. 15 December 2019 … 30th day.:checkered_flag::green_heart::heavy_check_mark:
4th. 25 December 2019 … 40th day.:checkered_flag::green_heart::heavy_check_mark:
5th… 4 January 2020 … 50th day.:checkered_flag::green_heart::heavy_check_mark:

6th 14 January 2020 … 60th day.:checkered_flag:
7th 24 January 2020 … 70th day.:checkered_flag:
8th 3 February 2020 … 80th day.:checkered_flag:

Finish Line … 13 February 2020 { 90th Day }:checkered_flag::1st_place_medal::trophy::sparkler:

5 Likes

We’re advancing on the 6th checkpoint brothers! 60 days!

Keep going strong everyone!

Latest video: Rationalisations for Relapsing

3 Likes

Well well well , we have successfully reached the 6th checkpoint . Congratulations to the remaining racers :handshake:. You all have added 60 clean days to your streak.

images (3)

1st. 25 November 2019 … 10th day.:checkered_flag::green_heart::heavy_check_mark:
3rd. 15 December 2019 … 30th day.:checkered_flag::green_heart::heavy_check_mark:
4th. 25 December 2019 … 40th day.:checkered_flag::green_heart::heavy_check_mark:
5th… 4 January 2020 … 50th day.:checkered_flag::green_heart::heavy_check_mark:
6th 14 January 2020 … 60th day.:checkered_flag::green_heart::heavy_check_mark:

7th 24 January 2020 … 70th day.:checkered_flag:

Finish Line … 13 February 2020 { 90th Day }:checkered_flag::1st_place_medal::trophy::sparkler:

6 Likes

Only 6 Riders

Brothers don’t lose hope…

You can do it…

“Today’s choices will affect you tomorrow”

4 Likes

2 riders have gone down, only 6 remains.
@ShyOne and @Rajesh8699 you both gave a good fight, but this race is not over yet, this is a race you never lose untill you quit. Pat yourself on the back for crossing 60 days successfully. Good luck for your nofap journey.

I would like to thanks @NEW_CHALLENGER for giving us the updates :blush: hope you are doing great !

3 Likes

I lost. There is no excuse. I really was enjoying this race, it helped me a lot. Now I have to put myself together and back on the right track. Good luck for remain participants, dont crash like me :wink:

4 Likes

These are the five things that every beginner should follow. these 5 key points are like basic principles of nofap journey . if you follow this firmly and strongly you can avoid multiple relapses and failures.

:one: AVOID SOCIAL MEDIA:

social media apps like Instagram and Facebook filled up with erotic and filthy pictures. even if you unfollow those models you may not know what dirty pictures will come up while swiping. In the initial stages of nofap you are suddenly stopping the high amount of dopamine supply to your brain. so cravings will be high at that period. your self control will be fragile. using social media will open up more chances to relapse. don’t use it at least for a month.

:two: WORKOUT:

benefits will not come when you sit idle and count the days that you have not relapsed. when you are in no fap your body will get more energy. spend those excess energy in exercising. when you tired out your body you may not have the mood to think about masturbation. if you don’t spend that excess energy in a good way you may end up spending in masturbation.

:three: DEVELOP PRODUCTIVE HABITS:

you have to replace the time you usually spend on pmo with a new productive habit.
read books,develop skills, developed your communication skills,do networking or something you like but it have to be productive. work on your life goals.

:four: DON’T BE ALONE:

when you are alone your mind will confuse and convince you to go back to your old bad days of fapping. don’t listen to any suggestions. just go out for a walk, meet your friends, be with your family, build your relationship.

:five: NEVER GIVE UP:

even if you relapsed don’t worry get back to the track immediately. you cannot stop this evil habit in one shot. your brain needs time to rewire. so don’t get struck on that relapse and get back to the track…

2 Likes

Friends don’t forget to update your streaks …

Hope you All win this Race…

3 Likes

5th. 4 January 2020 … 50th day.:checkered_flag::green_heart::heavy_check_mark:
6th. 14 January 2020 … 60th day.:checkered_flag::green_heart::heavy_check_mark:
7th 24 January 2020 … 70th day.:checkered_flag::green_heart::heavy_check_mark:

3 Likes

Congratulations brothers

Just 20 days to finish the Race

“The hardest is always in the beginning. It will become easier later on, you will feel much better as time passes on. It’s important you don’t give in”

5 Likes

4 Likes

5th. 4 January 2020 … 50th day.:checkered_flag::green_heart::heavy_check_mark:
6th. 14 January 2020 … 60th day.:checkered_flag::green_heart::heavy_check_mark:
7th 24 January 2020 … 70th day.:checkered_flag::green_heart::heavy_check_mark:
8th 3 February 2020 … 80th day.:checkered_flag::green_heart::heavy_check_mark:

3 Likes

“Hold yourself responsible for a higher standard than anybody expects of you. Never excuse yourself”

3 Likes

Congratulations brothers…
@BruceLee
@Forerunner
@17ripu.jhala
@Martial_Beast
@tuku
@rowdy_nik
:sparkler::fireworks: :tada::confetti_ball::balloon::blush:

7 Likes

3 Challenges done :raised_hands:, feels like yesterday. Hoping for more challenges around the forum

4 Likes

Its good to be there at last among winners. Ride on :checkered_flag:

1 Like

1 Like

@Forerunner @NEW_CHALLENGER

Look guys, I finally got the 90 days with the help of the Eternal God, I broke a cycle of falls to fall every 14 days

And I got it like this:

1. Guarding my eyes. >
  1. Participating in constructive activities: working hard, studying for competitions, running and also taking cold showers.

You need to cling to the One Creator, no matter your faith and never give up, every effort is a precious seed, a seed that at the right time will bear fruit, but never give up!

1 Like

Thanks brother for your support…

1 Like