World's greatest race( no fap 25 days challenge) started from 5-5-2023 ( No more entries)

Maaan the choice of Gif literally resembles the true pain of a relapse. :joy:

2 Likes

Total 18 Ridersā€¦

5 out

present 13 Riders

5 days completedā€¦
20 days more to reach the destinationā€¦

2 Likes

:white_check_mark: Day 5 of the race,sorry to hear another brother has fallen,everyone give him support and advice on whatever he may ask.
Just because you failed today doesnā€™t mean your a failure everyday :green_heart:

3 Likes

Bro you yourself got knocked out. But make a strong comeback bro :muscle:

1 Like

Day 7 :motorcycle:

Top 30 Motogp Save GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

2 Likes

:white_check_mark:Day 6
Im going full speed till the end baby :wink: :point_right:

1 Like

I lost this challenge. It is pretty strange. I didnā€™t think I will. I was in the driverā€™s seat but an unwanted conversation brought me down. Since in my view any form of M, with or without P, is a relapse, I am backing off.

Good luck to the rest of the racers. :+1:

5 Likes

Get straight back into it brother donā€™t give in and start bingeing

3 Likes

Oh man thats sad to hear but donā€™t lose hope now, Nobody said its going to be easy, of course weā€™ll struggle but donā€™t get demotivated by that zero on your counter. Remember its a setback not like your hardwork is gone or something. Keep moving forward soldier :muscle: You can do this Shikamaru, All you need is a solid strategy, YEAH I know its such a drag :joy:
Good luck bro.

4 Likes

Yeah Brother. I am not demotivated by the zero. I am merely frustrated by the way it ended and I was doing so many challenges so successfully, that it kinda feels sad. Apart from this I am positive and I still have the benefits and of course, I will have more in the future because I have realised my mistake and this is a particular type of mistake which can be very easily prevented in the future. So yeah, thanks for the heads up.

See you in the Chunin exams (Naruto Challenge), thankfully I am still alive there. This time Shikamaru will fight to the end.

2 Likes

:white_check_mark: Day 7:
This group has gotten a bit quiet,to me consistency is key,you can count on me to check in everyday :muscle: :green_heart:

4 Likes

:ballot_box_with_check: DAY :seven:
I will also check in Here every day.
Current Streak :one: :zero:

4 Likes

Are cheerleaders allowed on this race? I can volunteer to cheer up for the racers.

2 Likes

Brother any support for anyone on this forum is great and recommended in my books.We are all here to get better and we obviously need someone to talk to about this addiction.I wish more people would comment/like more post on here.Im always happy to give motivation and advice.
This really is a war, and we are all we got!!! :shield: :dagger: :shield:

3 Likes

Exactly :100: A single word of appreciation or motivation can create huge impact on others. Thanks for putting light on this topic.

download (5)

5 Likes

Day 7 :ballot_box_with_check:

Iā€™ll try to be consistent from now on.

3 Likes

May 12 checkin

4 Likes

@Nerbo Sure brother ,why notā€¦

2 Likes

GIVE YOUR BEST EVERYONE!!!

3 Likes

DAY :seven: :white_check_mark:
Current Streak :one: :one:

2 Likes