World's greatest race 2 ( no fap 90 days challenge) has been started from 25-02-2020(No more entries)

I think its good idea but we can give them another challenge of like till last date of 90 th day 25th may 2020 of this challenge the person who had maximum streak till this date will be the called never quitter champions
or you can give it any name we just have to check on last final day on 25th may 2020 that those who relapsed in the race who are out from those who is the never quitter champion of this 90 day challenge
This will not effect the this race their will be two types of winners one who is 90 day straight winner who have completed this complete challenge and second those who have highest streak till last date of challenge this will engourage all the challengers
IF YOU AGREE THEN CLICK ON HEART :heart_decoration: BELOW SO THAT @NEW_CHALLENGER WILL UPDATE IN DETAILS.

6 Likes

Spa19
Sharing code: qj9qc7
Sex: male

Good idea brother…
I create a new group…(90 days no fap challenge)
In which the winner with max streak will be the winner…
Ok??

5 Likes

@HappySoul

1 Like

19 Riders…

1 Like
2 Likes

I’m out…
@NEW_CHALLENGER

The fuel tank of my bike is getting empty. Oh! I see the fuel station near! :sweat_smile: Lets refill our tank!

First checkpoint - 10 days (6th March) :blush:

Lets keep going guys! We are doing great. :muscle::v:

8 Likes

@NEW_CHALLENGER I’m out.

Day 15. We will win together.

7 Likes

15 Riders…

This is for all of us guys!

2 Likes

14 Riders…

1 Like

Reached the 2nd check post. Need to refill my tank so that I can keep going without any interruption! :blush::blush:

5 Likes

I’m ready to reach the final line :muscle::muscle::fire::fire:

2 Likes

Im out of the race again… Sory guys :frowning: I wish you all will see the finish line of this competition. Do your best.

1 Like

I’m on day 54 today. Didn’t relapsed

4 Likes

Very Good brother @orelpa :blush:

2 Likes

I relapsed I’m out . :disappointed:

Friends please Updated your streak…

@orelpa
@BARad
@Forerunner
@Karan050