"Discipline is the only way !" - Last words from TheFinalFrontier

Hi ! I have created a new diary. And I want to start this journey afresh. I will no longer post on the old diary. And I won’t post much on this diary. I am making this diary just to give myself that feeling that I am starting again.

RULES :
I will only make announcements on this channel for my challenges. And will disappear and return only to tell the results of the challenge. Please DO NOT POST ON THIS TOPIC !
I WON’T REPLY TO ANYONE ON THIS ANNOUNCEMENT ONLY CHANNEL. NOT BEING RUDE. BUT THIS IS FOR ANNOUNCEMENT ONLY:

3 Likes

Here is my old diary : The greatest ever- The final frontier's diary

CHALLENGE #1
DURATION -
7 DAY TADAP CHALLENGE …
Rules - 20.05.21 -27.05.21

• No Social Media
  • No P M O
  • No Youtube
  • No posting on ReWire

REPORTING DATE : 28.05.21

RESULT - FAILED ON DAY4
REASON - FELT ON YOUTUBE BROWSING BINGE CYCLE WHICH EVENTUALLY LED TO RELAPSE. EASY ACCESS TO SEXUAL CONTENT

CHALLENGE #2
DURATION -
7 DAY TADAP CHALLENGE
Rules - 25.05.21 -31.05.21

1 Like

Your original diary has been closed, since there can only be one diary per user. All the best.

3 Likes

Failed the challenge again. Relapsed.

1 Like

Four day is good. Don’t get disheartened. Many people do twice or thrice in a day. So you are in a much better position. Now try again for 7 days.

3 Likes

Looks like you ve exhausted every trick in the book

4 Likes

You should do something even more radical now lol

3 Likes

I quit. Thanks for your support.

I am an addict.

2 Likes

tenor (53)

4 Likes

Bro there are much larger things in life than this, focus on that then these small things don’t affect much.

This is all I want to say now

1 Like

When I was blocked from the server, I did not have a single thought of PMO for even one moment for a minimum of 14 days. I was obsessively focussed on my work. I was loving it. But then I had to do something I did not like doing. And then I peeked a bit and now I have relapsed multiple times over the past 5 days again and again. No point writing it here… But I feel like there is no solution. It is like I cannot sit idle… I want a solution. I feel so weak and dead.

1 Like

Take a break from forum if it is doing harm than good for you

3 Likes

Just help me. I want to be healed.

2 Likes

God I pray to you. I am helpless.

1 Like

Talk to a real person bro. A family member or a person who supports you.

2 Likes

Fix it please. Please God.

Masturbation is the worst thing that can happen to a human.

ae3bcee8305036be2b54a93afaf4fa5d

2 Likes

You’re stronger than you think man. Just stop negative self-talk man I know it’s hard you have to keep moving forward. You have to fight don’t quit man.
I was in the same position as you now before I can’t even keep a 2-day streak & feeling like shit but I didn’t give up man I keep growing stronger & I made a 25-day streak after a lot of ups & downs. Don’t give up man.
I hope you will overcome this in future & be a better person. Best of luck :+1:.

3 Likes

Dude how did you get hit so bad even after you made so many big streaks.