Why are nightfalls so depressing?

Do what you can. I don’t care. Don’t try to harass. Nofappers are genuine and respectful as far as i know.

1 Like

I should remember the old one’s sayings that don’t help others until they want it.

And I am not polluting this forum, you are polluting your sexuality by connecting it to lust and all.

@Nep_12 bro its better not to quarell with him(fapper). Silence will be the best answer. Let him realize by himself. We all know who is right and who is not.

4 Likes

i have edited my comment. I also don’t want to quarell. I have deleted that sentence, hope now there is no anger in anyone’s heart. PEACE

1 Like

I absolutely agree with @Nep_12
This forum is like a rehab facility for people who have suffered due to this addiction. This is a place where we avoid triggers and try to better our lives. We know what we want to know and we don’t want any claim, knowledge or survey from people who are doing time pass here. We want to quit, that’s it!!

2 Likes

I’m not harassing you
Alright?
I’ve not even been rude to you or have thrown abuses
I’ve simply been blunt or brutally honest
And reporting you will be better because you are polluting this sacred space.
We don’t want it here. Like I’ve already said, this is like a rehabilitation center for drunkards where alcohol is not allowed no matter what. There are other forums out on other sites (eg. Reddit) and you can discuss and explore as much as you want there. There will be forums where people take stand against and for the masturbation.
I said you’re polluting because it’s true. I don’t keep the phone anywhere near me while studying because it does the same function. It pollutes the studying space of mine. Same with the cigarettes and alcohol in the rehab centre. It will pollute that space. If you want to explore then go on to those other platforms.
Please get out.

1 Like

We are not fighting with you. The simple thing is that please don’t tell people that it is not lust, etc. etc. If you are on this forum, it is presumed that you want to quit this habit. You can’t discuss here that this habit is good because that affects an addict’s mind. An addict’s mind is very fragile and it can get triggered very easily. That’s why we are saying that please don’t discuss this here. Your opinion can be discussed on some other forum. I hope you understand now. PEACE! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hmm…I think you are right.But i cannot leave. I have friends here. I will better not to suggest anything now on.
Drunkards. Place of drunkards.
Ask yourself, is it necessary to compare your pious sexuality with the rubbish drunkards?
Well, Sorry for trying you all to know about sexuality. Maybe the time has not come yet for you to learn.

Yeah i know man. And i have deleted that sentence for the sake of brotherhood. See, if u take this as a habit, it will be hard for us to quit but if we take it as normal and don’t think about it, addiction will fly away automatically. Thats my point my brothers

everyone has explored about sexuality here. and it has made them an addict. that is precisely why they came here. they came to quit. They have seen all the nasty fetishes and they understood something is wrong with them. thats why they want to quit. nothing about pious things here. eating is also good, if you dont eat you’ll die. But then again, if someone eats too much, is that good? We are exploring that aspect here. This place isnt for your “pious” things. that place is somewhere else. You’re at the wrong place

3 Likes

Lmao!! People still believe in lies… I did not want to talk more but the illogical thing you said, shows how dumb people can be… We cant think its normal for us and thats the reason we are here to quit it.
If it was normal, we shouldnt have come here. Maybe its good for you but not for us

3 Likes

too bad. I used to fap for 2+ times a day and one day I just quit. I’m on day 23 now. I was having urges too. My friends here helped me. My father got into a car accident. I was so stressed. I could’ve fapped due to extreme stress I went through. My friends here helped me. I’ve been through flatline, my friends here again encouraged me to hold on. I managed. You are not aware of the power of prefrontal cortex. It can do wonders. Maybe you can learn that from people in here instead of teaching them

3 Likes

See that is where ur wrong because u think u know this addiction but u really don’t. If u did u would feel very differently about how u talk. If ur not an addict u will never understand the true pain of being an addict which makes ur theories and opinions invalid. U think this is simple and easy but ur wrong trust me

4 Likes

oh. I see. Well, okay… Much blessings to all and I manifest for you all that you all may achieve DAY X(More than 1000 days) that is a lifestyle of every nofapper.

may be I am wrong. I was addicted since 13 years but i successfully quitted it and I hope you all also able to quit. Love you all guys. Much Love Much Blessings…