Which Zodiac sign is the best? Challenge started ( Entries always open to anyone) 42 participants, 12 Zodiac signs , 5 rounds, 3 health bars and 1 winner

Yeah I also heard that but our behaviour/actions are determined by sun sign and mind/thoughts by moon in astrology

2 Likes

Hello guys I new here

My birth is 2 April I think it is Aries I guess

2 Likes

Could you please tell your sharing code @KiddoJay2021

2 Likes

7kpu19 There’s my sharing code

2 Likes

Added you brother, You belong to team Aries

2 Likes

I have a question where we have to update our checkin?? Is it in this coment section? I already read all the rules but this little confusion

2 Likes

@Sujay786 Just type , Day 1 checking in the comments section and mention Stage (N) where n is any number

2 Likes

Sorry to annoy you. But could you please give your sharing code. A lot of participants are needed for this challenge. You don’t need to check in daily. May I add you for name sake? You will be automatically out of this challenge if you are inactive here for 7 days.

1 Like

@ysub and @kakka are you interested in this challenge?

2 Likes

Well an awesome challenge brother…
Good lead and commitment from ur side…
But i think ill stay away from this for now cause i have few other commitments brother.
Sorry @anon87955785… Hope u understand…

2 Likes

I can understand, but may I add you for the name sake. You dont need to be active here. A lot of participants are required. You will be automatically out of this challenge after inactivity of 7 days.

2 Likes

Not sure if i have to laugh… :joy::joy::joy::joy:
Thats desperate @anon87955785

2 Likes

Otherwise this challenge will never start. There are 12 groups. So atleast 60 people should be needed.

2 Likes

U should have planned it with less ppl… Cause it have some rules that ppl should be committed to update…

See if there’s a chance for u to conduct it with less participants…

Cause 60 members is quite big :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

This challenge was an accident @ysub

2 Likes

Might be… But its a beautiful concept…

2 Likes

Anyway, May I add you? @ysub

2 Likes

Okay… Fine… .
But I’m not check in guy… FYI

1 Like

Could you please tell your SC and DOB?