Whats changed in 7 Days

7 Days has passed since i started this journey of not having sex, not doing masturbation, not watching sexual stuff that could make me horny.
Also i am trying to not involve in sexual fantasy.
Things that have changed are :

• Confidence. Yes it has increased, not much but what can one expect from 1st week of celebacy. It is enough that i can walk around in public places comfortably.
  • Social Skills : Not much improvement but i can handle now social gathering much more easily, before it was like when i was in social conversations there was a huge cry from inside that GO RUN AWAY YOU ARE LOOKING LIKE A LUNATIC GO AWAY HIDE SOMEWHERE. Hahahaaaa but now there is no voices inside there is a Calmness and i enjoy being in the moment and let it happen without too much nerves.
  • Focus & Concentration. It is also not that much but certainly increased from before. Now i can win easily in Mini Militia 2. Also it helps in my studies.Driving the car is super cool now, no nervousness.
  • Enjoying Music & Movies much more than before. Its magical when all lyrics and music is crystal clear. Its give me a high.

I will now write after my 14 days. I hope much more joy to come in my dark life.

8 Likes

Waiting your 14 days experience …keep going brother …you are awesome

1 Like

One thing for sure, with masterbation we lose vital life force. It’s very important vital fluid which takes almost 30 days to form within our body. If you retain it in your body it will be reabsorbed through spine and then you will start experiencing magic of doing this. You will start feeling more complete and what ever you aspire to do you will find passion in doing it. The best change you will find will be mental stamina and focus. So well done bro. Keep it up.

1 Like

Well done bro!!! You are the champ

1 Like

I dont know about the reabsorbing phenomenon because i noticed that some semen is leaking whenever i go for toilet.
Wetdreams also takes away some semen.
I think when you ejaculate sperms consciously. It gives a shock to our whole body and brain thats why we feel so weird for days after that.

Remember you beat me earlier when you did 10 days.
You are real champ.

1 Like

Read about Ashwini mudra you ,it will help to avoid unwanted semen leak. Normally when we feel horny or aroused by urge for longer time we leak some semen specially while bowel movement. But that is very least compared with ejaculation.

1 Like