What zodiac sign are you guys?

That’s because I keep hearing about this type of talk in my home, all of them are searching for a girl for my cousin and they are matching horoscopes with a crazy amount of girls.
One of my uncles finally got married to my aunt after they matched his horoscope with 70 different girls :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah man. Indian families make military level plans when it comes to marriage though. :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I guess we’ll just have to have more sex then😂

2 Likes

True :joy:

It was a long time ago about 15 years back, and My uncle was in government job :joy:, he is an Executive Engineer now.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

mine too
and I’ve heard that of all the 12 signs Aries are the horniest ones
lol
PMO is a big problem for Aries people
now I don’t really know how true is that but I know one thing - I’m probably the horniest person I know so far

1 Like

Yeah.
But you know what @Nep_12 Arians are the best.
Aries people are straight forward and go to extreme of anything they do.
Hence aries people are critically trapped in pmo​:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::joy:
But also they have strong mindset .
Bro what is your date of birth btw

1 Like

I am thinking of a challenge where different zodiac group challenges other zodiac groups .
I am so hyped for this because every zodiac has there own speciality.
What say @Nep_12 @GOVIND-19 @The_integrous_one @zigzag @PrDr
It will be fun😃

4 Likes

Always in for fun :joy:.

Count me in!

Fun is my middle name!:sunglasses:

1 Like

Sagittarius are fun . I will send you a video watch it

1 Like
1 Like

That’s actually true, I just say things about people the way they are without sugar coating it. And it started of with breakup​:joy::joy::joy: Felt like a personal attack​:joy::joy:

2 Likes

Right??
It is wierd …so correct

1 Like

Yeah man I was kind of shocked that was so @GOVIND-19 :joy:. I don’t know any other Saggitarius tho.

1 Like

Now send pisces and gemini I wanna know which one I really am :joy:

1 Like

To be honest, I felt like I’m a bit of both ares and Leo.
Like ares, I’m a hot tempered dude. I’ve been in a lot of fights. But like Leo, I love myself a lot

1 Like

My psychic friend told me that my mind is my strongest asset

2 Likes

It is because fiire signs are similar :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:. I don’t know much but I am a true Aries with some part leo​:joy::joy:

1 Like

Yeah man that would be fun.But just know that this goat is gonna climb to the top of that mountain.

1 Like