What you do when urges attacks?

Answer in one word or a sentance.

4 Likes

I will go for a walk, when urges came & try not to be alone in the room.

5 Likes

When urges came I used to open my room’s door.

4 Likes

Count 100 to 1 after that listening a favorite song

10 Likes

I recall my goals and start uttering them in my mouth

8 Likes

I smile and say, Thank GOD, I’m free! I’m not a slave anymore! Isn’t it wonderful that I don’t have to do that ever again?

10 Likes

So you came again… But I am not interested anymore

4 Likes

I try to don’t waste time in even thinking about them.

3 Likes

If I’m at home I try to go out for a bike or a walk. Late at night I try to watch good videos about science on YT

5 Likes

I change my position …

2 Likes

Once you have denied an urge, you know you can do it again and again. statement to help you attack your (irrational) urges and cravings.

6 Likes

I occupy myself in a priority task from my to do list that is already prepared for the day.

5 Likes

I smile celebrating the fact that I don’t have to ever go back to that hell hole again, I am free and there’s nothing more amazing than this.

3 Likes

PRAY my friend,that works for me.

3 Likes

Workouts, Hobbies and cold showers are my ways for dealing with urges.

1 Like

Oh whats that? Oh I can’t hear you because I locked you in the basement!

1 Like

I do what the urge wants.

1 Like

I say to my urge that Whatever discomfort you are giving is very painful,its very painful, maybe I will lose today but remember one thing this pain is 1000 times better than pain of regret,you will earn me nothing,just pain and I’ll have to waste all my hardwork since now,everything, after doing what you want I’ll find myself at a place,when you will go after winning over me I’ll think I should have not did what you said, I want not to accept that it is reality,all my early wakups,supressing urges,walking,running,excersice,meditation all are wasted now…I don’t have anything…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.