What will you do with the time you have

The are 189 days left of 2018 what are you gonna try and improve forget the past days

4 Likes

No relapses for me. That’s my goal

2 Likes

I’m writing a movie, I love having time to actually do it!

2 Likes

I’m trying to learn to programming android application, streak is on good way (27 days) and to prepare myself for marathon :muscle::blush:

1 Like

Sounds great its also one on my main goal this year

1 Like

Cool is it action or sci-fi spill the beans :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

:muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle: programming how cool is that! How long have you been doing it! Is it hard! Am learning coding I don’t if they are the same thing nice dude make sure to wear cushioning on the shoes to prevent tendon injuries happens to me had to stop for awhile now, and tell us how the marathon went :sunglasses:.

No relapse ever again for me, I am going to write a video game script with all the ideas I’ve had for two years

2 Likes

Yes yes, manifest it who knows you might see your work portrayed on a game one day, it’s all start With a thought our job is to make it come to life

Technically there are a few up my sleeve, two westerns, one historical fiction, one cross country cop chase set in the 70’s and one war flick…

1 Like

For i’ll be Practicing sweeming and weightlifting and for immigartion :muscle::muscle::muscle:

1 Like

Do you happen to be inspired by the work of Tarantino because that guy is amazing, when it comes to cinematography I give it to Quentin and the director of that movie the revenant wow

Not tonnes honestly… More Nolan for character development, Mel Gibson for storyline development and Inarritu (revenant guy) for cinematography

1 Like