What kind of nightfall is this?

I was in awake state and time was about 11:40pm
My eyes we’re closed
My dk automatically became erect and i was feeling uncomfortable then I started changes pattern of sleep position
I was lying on my stomach
I didn’t even touched my D

Ejaculation happened.
What is this?
Is this a relapse?
Should I reset my streak?
But I swear I didn’t even toched my d***.:sob:

I don’t know about the kind but for me it’s a simple nightfall, an involuntary ejaculation. I believe it’s not a relapse since you did not fantasize something in your mind. In general it’s a normal thing that will happen to you when you don’t have this addiction anymore. Keep on track, bro :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks bruh currently at 19th day and in how much time it will be cured???

Don’t sleep on stomach it will excite the penis and ejaculation will happen.

1 Like

I also experienced this thing after I started sleeping on left side .

1 Like

Thanks bruh I will keep this in mind

1 Like

It depends of many things. I’m on almost 70 days since my last one, your body is going to adapt as you moves away from PMO.

2 Likes

Thanks bruh for helping :heart:

1 Like

You should do Exercises it will make you muscles strong .

1 Like

You mean Kegel exercises?

1 Like

. Do squats. Or you can also do kegel Exercise.

1 Like

i got my fully erection 100% on my 127 days and yes i dont have any urge (right now next time idk) at all to do M/P but yeah i wont let my guard down and just going to stay relax and focus on my life. So if i can give some advice i would say dont focus too much on this instead just focus 100% on ur real life like study,business ur career or anything that u love ( but never let ur guard down like testing yourself or whatsoever) that its hehe. i wish u goodluck bud to keep going with ur streak!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.