What is your biggest benefit after quiting?

What is your biggest benefit you have gained after quiting fap??

2 Likes

This answer may vary from person to person.

According to me it should be the confidence that we get after quiting *** is among the biggest benifits that we get. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Yes, I know that is diferent, that is why I ask. I hope i will overcome my anxiaty. Good luck for you, stay strong

1 Like

I don’t know measure exactly, but I never feel so tired as I was before. In general I’m healthier now even needing to do more exercises and other things. I can say that you have great chances of overcome it but you may need to find the roots of this feeling.

1 Like

Biggest of all is no self loathing(hating) and no regrets .Above all is the benefits you have with Nofapwhereas others can only dream about let alone know about benefits of NoFap.

1 Like

There is so many of them, but most valuable for me now is being sorted out and having routine and all this is going hand to hand with others benefits.

2 Likes

Way more time than before, I used to waste a lot of time searching for novelty, but not now, I can focus on whatever is important. Confidence and sense of humour improved, stamina increased, clearer skin, easy muscle gain…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.